Milla Jovovich's Free Online Charity Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milla Jovovich's Free Online Charity Concert

Hey guys, I know most of you hate Milla, but if you're a fan of her singing, check this out!

Starting in about three and a half hours, Milla's gonna put on a live online concert for free. While free, she hopes people will donate some money to the Sophie's Voice Foundation, which helps children born with spina bifida. She got the idea after Boris Kodjoe (an actor in RE: Afterlife) told her about how he and his wife started the foundation since his daughter has spina bifida. So come one, come all! Enjoy!

I think people should be more concerned with raising funds for Haiti to be fair.

Comment

Still 3 hours to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
        I think people should be more concerned with raising funds for Haiti to be fair.
        THIS!
        Spoiler:

Comment

I like everything about her except her singing.

Throw a concert for Haiti yourself then. If you do it, I'll donate 10 bucks.
          Last edited by The_15th; 01-15-2010, 04:11 PM.

Comment

She had this planned long before Haiti though. Not to say you're wrong, Haiti does need help, but it'd be kind of a dick move to pull the concert at this stage.

Comment

Yeah that's true then if that's the case. Just bad timing i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by The_15th View Post
                I like everything about her except her singing.
                tbh, I found her singing and instrument playing to be one of her better aspects, and imo her best. She can be a great actress at times, but I've always loved her music. Milla's The Divine Comedy was really, really good!

Well, it's good that she's doing it for such a cause as spina bifida. Though, as somebody said, also bad timing as it does rub against the help needed for Haiti.

Comment

So, just finished watching it... It was more like a live jam session, but they had a little setlist of The Gentleman Who Fell, The Mission, and a song called One Two. Her voice is magical.

Comment

Didn't get to see it. Hope it still surfaces somewhere, sounds awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X