Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know someone who lied about having cancer...no one really believed her anyway and just laughed at her...she was a drama queen to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
      lol I thought you'd get a kick out of it which you obviously did or else it wouldn't be posted on here. We did that because we knew you could give a crap about me so we thought you would "LOL" or something. Which I know you did.
      Oh, right. Uh huh. Because me blocking you really means I want to hear from you. It was posted here to show how much of a hypocrite you are, hardly from my own amusement. It more irritated and pissed me off than anything.

It's also not saying much for people who have died in car crashes. You know, like people's family members.

Comment

The Internet is serious business. People who actually get emotionally involved, or try to wag their egos about to be internet kings/warriors is pretty much, in my opinion is both sad and amusing at the same time. Some people just need to relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
          Not to get involved or anything, but.. Whatever your reason, do you really think it's fair to lie to anyone about being involved in a car crash? What about people who really DO get involved in accidents like that and never make it out? There's a line that you don't cross when it comes to making stuff up.

I'm not gonna fight you or anything, but I just thought you both would of found it funny if you thought i was in a car accident. I know i crossed the line and my friend and i took it too far, but we knew she knew it was a joke anyway. We've always played around. Yami and I used to mess with people all the time. It's over now though so yeah. I'm sorry about what I did. Thought it was funny at the time.

Comment

Retarded bullshit

So you like to lie to people about being in car wrecks? Wow. How does it feel that you just lost respect from people from different countries?

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              So you like to lie to people about being in car wrecks? Wow. How does it feel that you just lost respect from people from different countries?

I honestly don't care anymore. I'm just about done with forums. I've been coming to THIA for news and news only lately anyway.

Comment

I'm not gonna fight you or anything, but I just thought you both would of found it funny if you thought i was in a car accident. I know i crossed the line and my friend and i took it too far, but we knew she knew it was a joke anyway. We've always played around. Yami and I used to mess with people all the time. It's over now though so yeah. I'm sorry about what I did. Thought it was funny at the time.
                Pardon? Your friend said nothing to me as you and her have been blocked on my MSN for many months now, so I don't get why you did because "we would both find it funny". As per the conversation log, it's quite obvious you only did it to get Yami to unblock you again, by trying to get her to worry about you. This had nothing to do with me, I only found out just now that you lied about being in a car accident. Yami only knew it was a joke because she is an intelligent woman and knew you better, from personal experience. If that was perhaps someone less clued up or weaker emotionally, they could have been badly affected by your "joke". Perhaps these people who called you "ugly" or degraded your opinions thought it was a "joke" as well. I don't know how anyone anywhere could find lying about being critically ill in hospital due to a car crash funny. I find it quite funny actually that these people you made the topic about IS you. People who find it funny to mess with other peoples emotions over the internet, but it's "just a joke" so it doesn't really matter.
                Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-23-2010, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Pardon? Your friend said nothing to me as you and her have been blocked on my MSN for many months now, so I don't get why you did because "we would both find it funny". As per the conversation log, it's quite obvious you only did it to get Yami to unblock you again, by trying to get her to worry about you. This had nothing to do with me, I only found out just now that you lied about being in a car accident. Yami only knew it was a joke because she is an intelligent woman and knew you better, from personal experience. If that was perhaps someone less clued up or weaker emotionally, they could have been badly affected by your "joke". Perhaps these people who called you "ugly" or degraded your opinions thought it was a "joke" as well. I don't know how anyone anywhere could find lying about being critically ill in hospital due to a car crash funny.

Well, I remember her laughing about someone she hated in highschool being dead, which I found kind of morbid, but thats why I thought she may of found it a bit funny.

I was pretty sure you would of found out sooner or later from someone about the "joke". I wouldn't of pulled that type of joke on a weaker minded person that would of believed me. We knew she wouldn't of believed us, thats why we did it.

Again, its over now. I've apologized and I didn't want her to unblock me, if i would of wanted her to unblock me I would of called her or texted her. Or even email her asking to work things out which I never did.

Thats the last thing I would do if i wanted her to unblock me lol

Comment

Right. Bloody fucking hysterical, you stupid bint. It's hilarious the thought of someone getting into a car accident when that's how my grandfather died. HILARIOUS. AMIRITE.

Seriously, get a fucking clue. If I'd wanted to hear from you in any sense of the word, I would have unblocked you. I didn't, nor do I need you sending your silly little friend off to send me messages saying you've died or something ridiculous in an attempt to make me laugh or even to get me to talk to you. And no, I had no way of knowing if it was a joke or not since I haven't spoken to you in months.

Right. Why don't you just come out and admit it was another of your pathetic attempts to get attention because you have a severe lack of it in your life? "Oh, I was almost raped because I'm a complete fucking idiot and meandered off alone with some guy I hardly know~!" or how you 'paid your way' into classes then bitch about being in over your head. Then mixing your own stories up to three different people and back pedaling when they call you out on it?

Yeah. Get a clue. I blocked you for a reason. Not that I wished ill harm on you, but you're an annoying fucking idiot who pines for attention.

Comment

I don't know how, but somebody who knew me got a hold of one of my accounts, and sent a slew of homophobic, religiously intolerant (I'm a Weak Agnostic, so that was a big wtf), and racist comments. I was really hurt, but then I realized it was just the internet, and I shouldn't even make a big deal out of it (unless it became serious off the internet). Still hurt, though.

Comment

Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
                        Right. Bloody fucking hysterical, you stupid bint. It's hilarious the thought of someone getting into a car accident when that's how my grandfather died. HILARIOUS. AMIRITE.

Seriously, get a fucking clue. If I'd wanted to hear from you in any sense of the word, I would have unblocked you. I didn't, nor do I need you sending your silly little friend off to send me messages saying you've died or something ridiculous in an attempt to make me laugh or even to get me to talk to you. And no, I had no way of knowing if it was a joke or not since I haven't spoken to you in months.

Right. Why don't you just come out and admit it was another of your pathetic attempts to get attention because you have a severe lack of it in your life? "Oh, I was almost raped because I'm a complete fucking idiot and meandered off alone with some guy I hardly know~!" or how you 'paid your way' into classes then bitch about being in over your head. Then mixing your own stories up to three different people and back pedaling when they call you out on it?

Yeah. Get a clue. I blocked you for a reason. Not that I wished ill harm on you, but you're an annoying fucking idiot who pines for attention.

LOL You knew it was a fucking joke when my friend copy and pasted what i had said to tell her. You two even TALKED about it. You just copy and pasted what was convienant for you. You failed to C/P my user name telling her what to say that she accidently put in the messenger box. Now you've gotten personal...

Don't even start that with me. I have tons of shit on you that I'm sure you wouldn't want all of THIA knowing. I have enough fucking respect to not share shit like that. Don't try me.

Comment

Tits or GTFO.

Comment

Well, I remember her laughing about someone she hated in highschool being dead, which I found kind of morbid, but thats why I thought she may of found it a bit funny.

I was pretty sure you would of found out sooner or later from someone about the "joke". I wouldn't of pulled that type of joke on a weaker minded person that would of believed me. We knew she wouldn't of believed us, thats why we did it.

Again, its over now. I've apologized and I didn't want her to unblock me, if i would of wanted her to unblock me I would of called her or texted her. Or even email her asking to work things out which I never did.

Thats the last thing I would do if i wanted her to unblock me lol
                            She had no way of knowing if it was a joke or not. People don't exactly plan for car crashes, and that's how they happen, completely unexpectedly. The only reason she'd have to suspect it was untrue is your impeccable record for bending the truth in the past. How come you make a topic about being hurt by cruel jokes on the net though, when you're doing exactly the same thing to other people?

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                              Tits or GTFO.

HA!

Comment

She had no way of knowing if it was a joke or not. People don't exactly plan for car crashes, and that's how they happen, completely unexpectedly. The only reason she'd have to suspect it was untrue is your impeccable record for bending the truth in the past. How come you make a topic about being hurt by cruel jokes on the net though, when you're doing exactly the same thing to other people?

Read what I said above. She didn't copy and paste the whole conversation once she found out we were joking... My friend copy and pasted what i had said to tell her with my username showing as well. So she found out it was a joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X