Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres a difference between joking and lying...

Comment

I have tons of shit on you that I'm sure you wouldn't want all of THIA knowing.
      To me, that's like asking for a ban... Perhaps PMs will suffice to settle this dispute, ladies?
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Whats that saying about the nails which stick out?

People who crave for attention and respect get bullied in real life just as they do on the internet. Everyone seems to think that theres a shortcut to being respected, and this is why they come up with BS which will turn them into a laughing stock. This thread is a shining testament to how internet is closer to real life than many try to convince themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
          To me, that's like asking for a ban... Perhaps PMs will suffice to settle this dispute, ladies?
          I was 'bout to say...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post

She's asking for the ban. I haven't said anything personal about her on here. She just said ALOT of personal stuff about me in the above post that i'd rather people not know. I'm not going to argue anymore though. This topic has been derailed big time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
              LOL You knew it was a fucking joke when my friend copy and pasted what i had said to tell her. You two even TALKED about it. You just copy and pasted what was convienant for you. You failed to C/P my user name telling her what to say that she accidently put in the messenger box. Now you've gotten personal...

Don't even start that with me. I have tons of shit on you that I'm sure you wouldn't want all of THIA knowing. I have enough fucking respect to not share shit like that. Don't try me.
              Oh dear, I am shaking in my boots! And I copy pasted EVERY PART of that conversation. To prove such, I'll even screen cap the chat log.

There was an image here that prooved the cut and paste earlier in the thread is real and unedited. It's gone now. Sad you missed it ~ The Moderati.

There we are. I didn't leave any of the chat log out at all, nor did she mention that it was a joke until I called her on her bullshit.

ALSO BREAKING NEWS. We have some new information brought to light of even MORE hypocritical shenannigans. Apparently you tried to get someone else to say that you were dead a few days ago. HMMM. This is starting to look less like a joke and more like a pathetic attempt at attention!

OhMooo. says:
              A few days ago.. She asked me to tell Rebecca that she was dead.
              I was like No way.. thats fucked up.

Huh. That's interesting, isn't it? Really, the whole reason this shit started in the first place was because you told people personal things I didn't want you to say shit about in the first place. So, go for it. You won't be doing anything you haven't already done. Go ahead and let everyone know whatever it is you THINK you have on me, cause my bets are on it's either going to be complete BS or something twisted out of context. Have at it, truly.

It's just the internet after all. God forbid a few malicious rumors get out about to...what? The four or five people I actually talk to here? And they even know you're full of shit.
              Last edited by Darkmoon; 01-24-2010, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
                Oh dear, I am shaking in my boots! And I copy pasted EVERY PART of that conversation. To prove such, I'll even screen cap the chat log.

There we are. I didn't leave any of the chat log out at all, nor did she mention that it was a joke until I called her on her bullshit.

ALSO BREAKING NEWS. We have some new information brought to light of even MORE hypocritical shenannigans. Apparently you tried to get someone else to say that you were dead a few days ago. HMMM. This is starting to look less like a joke and more like a pathetic attempt at attention!

OhMooo. says:
                A few days ago.. She asked me to tell Rebecca that she was dead.
                I was like No way.. thats fucked up.

Huh. That's interesting, isn't it? Really, the whole reason this shit started in the first place was because you told people personal things I didn't want you to say shit about in the first place. So, go for it. You won't be doing anything you haven't already done. Go ahead and let everyone know whatever it is you THINK you have on me, cause my bets are on it's either going to be complete BS or something twisted out of context. Have at it, truly.

It's just the internet after all. God forbid a few malicious rumors get out about to...what? The four or five people I actually talk to here? And they even know you're full of shit.

I'm not going to publicly humiliate you. Thats disrespectful. I honestly could give a fuck what you think about me. Now lets just put each other on our ignore list and move the fuck on before we BOTH get banned.

Comment

Deja vu. I swear I've seen this exact thread before, with the exact conversations. o.O

Seriously though...I thought this was about cyber bullying, not a personal argument spread across the forum. Not to back seat mod, but shouldn't this shit get locked?
                  THIA =\= your personal live journal/myspace/etc.

Or would it be kosher if I started a thread about how my co-worker's daughter went to her first pap smear?

On actual cyber bullies:
                  If you dont want to get 'bullied' on a forum, ignore people. If its on your myspace from people that actually are at your school, work, etc...go talk to authoritative figures. Don't take what people say about you to heart if you know its not true. Get some thick skin and be the better person.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                    Deja vu. I swear I've seen this exact thread before, with the exact conversations. o.O

Seriously though...I thought this was about cyber bullying, not a personal argument spread across the forum. Not to back seat mod, but shouldn't this shit get locked?
                    THIA =\= your personal live journal/myspace/etc.

Or would it be kosher if I started a thread about how my co-worker's daughter went to her first pap smear?

On actual cyber bullies:
                    If you dont want to get 'bullied' on a forum, ignore people. If its on your myspace from people that actually are at your school, work, etc...go talk to authoritative figures. Don't take what people say about you to heart if you know its not true. Get some thick skin and be the better person.

This^

Anyway, I think facebook is the new website for the newer generations to get cyber bullied. I just had to remove one of my friends because she was cyber bullying everyone who would comment on my status and being a huge bully to everyone. Thats so not cool, especially when its people you don't know.

Maybe this thread does need to be locked. Unless we can get back on topic...

Comment

I don't think this topic ever really had a "topic" to begin with. Locked.

Comment

Working...
                      X