Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha my girlfriend made me buy Super Mario Bros. wii for her, at least it's fun though.
    Last edited by REmaster; 03-15-2010, 04:02 AM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

...is she done with it?
      Last edited by Darkmoon; 03-15-2010, 03:13 PM.

Comment

The DS is region free btw, DSi isn't. Just pick up the right power adapter which could be had at GAME for 7 pounds or so.

Comment

I want to buy Resident Evil Outbreak Public Beta.If someone get this game,please PM me.

Comment

Anyone know where I might be able to buy a copy of Inside Biohazard: Darkside Chronicles? And what type of artwork/etc does it contain? Anything on the new/ old BOWs?

Okay, found it: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-lis...condition=used

But stupid question, does anyone know if it can be shipped worldwide? Actually, no...

How can I acquire this without being raped on shipping?
            Last edited by TheAces; 05-18-2010, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Moved the above post from the "Sherry's Fate Revealed" topic. Fairly off topic, and questions about shipping should be directed at the Amazon seller, not us. Obviously you'll have to research different online sellers and find the cheapest shipping option, if no one has it here.

Comment

Im looking for a copy of Biohazard 1, the original japanese release

i believe the cas elooks like this
                Attached Files

Comment

I'm looking for Resident Evil Archives and True Story Behind Biohazard books.
                  I'm in Brazil so if anyone has any of these items and can ship to Brazil, please PM me. Thanks!
                  http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                  Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

By any chance is it something like this, if so I have these books though the biohazard shock ver. book has some japanese.
                    Spoiler:

As well as character bio and monster w/ history from RE to RE3. RE Archives
                    Spoiler:

If these are the books you seek, I will have to ask my cousin cuz he is selling them.
                    Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2010, 02:06 PM.

Comment

The one is the second image is Archives, right? But I'm still waiting for your reply on the other message I've sent you.
                      http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                      Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

I'm still working on it. I haven't had any sales shipped to another country. I'll let you know this week or we can talk about it so I'll have to get back to you on that. Your not the only one interested in those games but another non-US person.

And yes the 2nd image is an RE Archives.

Comment

Ok I do know this is possibly the WORST place to ask this for because I doubt anyone here likes APC besides a few people but I'm looking for A Perfect Circle shirt and I've only seen it once, it was a all blue shirt with the 3 Libras logo on it in a deep red

If you don't know what the 3 Libras logo is
                          Spoiler:

But yeah I already have a 3L shirt but the one I saw which was about 2 months ago looked so fucking nice but it was a size L and I wear XL or XXL. So if anyone here has one that's XL or XXL PLEASE PM me. I really want one and I'm willing to pay some good money for it.

Comment

Anybody willing to sell Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition for a good price? Used or new, I don't care. I'm looking to spend not much more then $8.00, and I'm only willing to go as high as $10.00.

Comment

Hey guys looking for a PROMOTIONAl copy of DEAD RISING 2 for the PS3 !

PM me !

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                                Im looking for a copy of Biohazard 1, the original japanese release

i believe the cas elooks like this
                                I think i can help you. It's the red disc right its on the bottom. Since your post is a bit older you might have it by now i guess....
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by cerberes; 11-11-2010, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X