This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! I'm looking for
    - the BH3 police keys from the HK comics.
    - the BH Outbreak 2003 promo cards (I already have Kevin, Alyssa and Cindy)
    - the BH Outbreak file#2 G-solvent Syringe (which is a biro)
    Still searching for the BH3 comics Police Keys, the BH Outbreak2 syringe, the BH Outbreak 2003 promo cards. Send me a private message.
    My collection: http://mat-et-mo.blogspot.fr/

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	light.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	402124

I am looking to buy this exact item, a Tiger Game.com Pocket Pro backlit version with a good screen (no 'lines' or dead pixels; this was a common problem with the system - the screen is fragile and using any amount of repeated pressure on the touchscreen typically meant the death of it) and good functional buttons.
      Last edited by Deus Flux; 12-24-2012, 02:33 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm currently searching for:

Biohazard/Resident evil posters (older the title, the better!)
        Biohazard HK miniature collectables such as figures and weapons.
        Any Resident Evil themed airsoft guns located in the UK!

I will be happy to discuss deals with anyone who has what I want.

Also anyone own or know how to get this?

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	184.2 KB
ID:	402690

It's an advertising poster from Japan, showing the promotion for prizes a certain bank offered to certain individuals who spent close to £2,000 or something in 3 months.
        Last edited by nemesis_lover; 03-03-2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

I've just been done over by a French seller. I was in the process of buying a set of boxed gold Lugers and the stand boxed for them to stand on. I will offer the same price, that I won them for. €260 inc separate postage for each item sent.
          Doubt I'd get a seller on here but worth asking!

Comment

Looking for:

-Resident Evil Outbreak pre release material
            -Resident Evil Code Veronica and RE 2 on gamecube (will not pay over $30 for a used copy. Most of the ebay listings are over $60 and thats retarded)
            -Resident Evil Outbreak NTSC-J version (I have the NTSC-UC version but i want the japanese version for my collection)

Comment

No longer looking for this. Found one in mint condition for $30.
              Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]7737[/ATTACH]
              Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
              Looking for:

-Resident Evil Code Veronica and RE 2 on gamecube (will not pay over $30 for a used copy. Most of the ebay listings are over $60 and thats retarded)

Name:	1mFkn.png
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	402915
              I agree these games can be a great pain to get for a good price and condition. I finally found mint copies of both a couple years back for my collection. From what I understand, they're hard to find a copy of because not too many were actually printed. Good luck in the hunt for yours!
              Last edited by Deus Flux; 04-29-2013, 10:01 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

my ds lite has been shutting off on me mid game, there's also a flashing green light--when i open it the thing starts up without me pressing power button and then shuts off. i'm not sure what's wrong with it but i guess these are my options:

-get it repaired
                -buy a new one (may as well buy a 3ds, which i don't want to do until they figure out a decent r4 for it)
                -buy a used one (since ds lite is an old system, what if it just breaks like mine did?)

anyone selling theirs?

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                  my ds lite has been shutting off on me mid game, there's also a flashing green light--when i open it the thing starts up without me pressing power button and then shuts off. i'm not sure what's wrong with it but i guess these are my options:

-get it repaired
                  -buy a new one (may as well buy a 3ds, which i don't want to do until they figure out a decent r4 for it)
                  -buy a used one (since ds lite is an old system, what if it just breaks like mine did?)

anyone selling theirs?
                  I had the same thing happen to me. Turns out I needed a new battery. That may not be whats wrong with yours but like I said I had the same damn problem and a new battery was all I needed.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ton20one View Post
                    I had the same thing happen to me. Turns out I needed a new battery. That may not be whats wrong with yours but like I said I had the same damn problem and a new battery was all I needed.
                    i wish a new battery was what it needed i tried that and it didn't work. i ended up getting a 3ds xl though , still sucks because i had an R4 for the ds lite--and to my knowledge there isn't a good 3ds R4 out there?

glad yours worked though, that's good to hear someone can make theirs rise from the grave

Comment

I want to buy official Resident evil/Biohazard 2 poster. I'm willing to pay $1000 for that poster
                      My email: naderwesam@yahoo.com
                      Last edited by king424; 04-02-2014, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Even though this thread is kind of...dead.., I'll post here anyways.

So, apparently, both of the RE air soft guns I was looking at were bought before I could put money in the bank..go figure.
                        Anyways, I'm looking to buy Leon's Custom 10 inch DE50AE; the all 'chrome' one (NOT two-tone), preferably still with outer sleeve + papers. If anybody is willing to let their's go, message/PM me, and I'll drop you my offer

*EDIT: just bought the one that was on eBay. No longer looking!!*
                        Last edited by A_Jill_Sandwich; 09-10-2014, 06:33 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Looking to buy a working Sega Gamegear and also a copy of Resident Evil Gaiden. Negotiable on price but try to keep it within a fair price.

Comment

Working...
                          X