Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you prefer live music or studio recorded albums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
    If a artist can't perform without studio tweaks then they shouldn't be singing anyway.
    That's a good way to look at things. I'm not a fan of people who edit their voice using programs...

Comment

I blame Zapp myself but at least they where creative with it.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Can't Really blame anyone for it...People have been doing it for ages...just more people got into voice editing...It can be done live but it ruins it all

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
          It rare nowadays to find a female artist that can harmonize without sounding like a strangled cat too ;-(
          There is a great, mostly female roots-rock group called The Bridges that do just that! And I can definitely vouch for them being the real deal, because I've had them singing not even five feet in front of me and there were definitely no tricks used. Just REAL harmonies from REAL singers.
          Last edited by Dan Corson; 02-10-2010, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
            There is a great, mostly female roots-rock group called The Bridges that do just that! And I can definitely vouch for them being the real deal, because I've had them singing not even five feet in front of me and there were definitely no tricks used. Just REAL harmonies from REAL singers.
            Fuckin' recommendation taken. I love me some good female harmonies. Plus I've been all but detached from new/really any music for the past few months. Definitely a psychological thing, I don't feel up to it right now, but thanks a lot.

Comment

Any one who's a fan of Escape the Fate understands the concept of Live Vs Studio recording...they have some of the best studio recorded screams ever, but live they fucking suck...but most people blame it on Craig

Comment

Working...
              X