What Are Your Hobbies :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>Drinking Beer/Liquor
    Especially after work, gets the stress off ya haha.

>Basketball
    Loved basketball since childhood, I've been a varsity in high school and still play pick up games at spring/summer. Since its currently snowing I play at the gym saturday morning/afternoo and also sundays depending though.

>Gaming
    Pretty much I do this after work. Playing with PS/PS2/PS3 games till I hit the hay. I seldom play these days though.

>Music
    I'm a music junkie, my fave genre is Hiphop and R&B. I also listen to some pop, rock etc. I got tons of song in my iPod I listen during free times.

>Internet
    That's why I'm here in THIA haha. Sometimes I go youtube and other sites, I tend to internet at work during lunch time.

>Hangin out with friends
    I go nightclubs at friday nights and sometimes saturday depending if we have plans. We also hang out at the mall and other places.

Comment

Video games mostly.

Sure I go out sometimes, but not very much. The rest is overtaken by school work. I'll sit down and watch movies though, mainly documentaries.

I don't really watch TV programming either. But you gotta love that Seinfeld.

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
        But you gotta love that Seinfeld.
        My husband loves that show. I personally think it's an entire show about nothing, just like the Jerry and George's idea of a 'show about nothing'.

But anyway some other odd hobbies that I'd like to mention are:

I love to look at real estate ads and help people find affordable apartments and houses.

I like to plan budgets and make lists.

I like to help others look for jobs.

Odd hobbies, but there they are. If any of you need help budgeting or searching for jobs or housing let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          My husband loves that show. I personally think it's an entire show about nothing, just like the Jerry and George's idea of a 'show about nothing'.

But anyway some other odd hobbies that I'd like to mention are:

I love to look at real estate ads and help people find affordable apartments and houses.

I like to plan budgets and make lists.

I like to help others look for jobs.

Odd hobbies, but there they are. If any of you need help budgeting or searching for jobs or housing let me know!
          It's not that they're odd really. They just sound...boring. Not to insult you or your hobbies by the way.

But it's also helpful to others, something none of my hobbies do. I admire that.
          Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 02-11-2010, 12:02 AM.

Comment

What a spawn of lovely new topics!

Hobbies:
            drawing
            playing music
            attempting to write music
            writing fan-fiction about people I know, mainly people form my school (haha)
            singing (I try)
            running (I just like to run, not just to work out, but just to run)

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
              It's not that they're odd really. They just sound...boring. Not to insult you or your hobbies by the way.

But it's also helpful to others, something none of my hobbies do. I admire that.
              I agree it must sound/seem incredibly boring to others! Oh, and don't worry I took no offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                What a spawn of lovely new topics!
                Hobbies:
                writing fan-fiction about people I know, mainly people form my school (haha)
                Although I never wrote any of them down, I used to make up stories that included my friends from school as the main characters all the time. It was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                  Although I never wrote any of them down, I used to make up stories that included my friends from school as the main characters all the time. It was fun.
                  haha i used to do that too. It was great if i was stuck on a long car ride haha.

Comment

Reading
                    Drawing (either animals or Resi monsters)
                    Shooting
                    Writing (mostly horror)
                    Gaming
                    Collecting everything about Resident Evil
                    Walk my spoiled doggies

Comment

Gaming(All the time)
                      Buying Old Games:]
                      Music(Absolute must)
                      TV(Not too important)
                      Hanging out with Amigos(Only weekends)
                      Cooking(Yum yum)
                      Writing(Stories/Poems or scriptures)

Comment

Hobbies:
                        Reading
                        Music
                        Xbox
                        Sims
                        Texting XD
                        Poetry

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                          Hobbies, hobbies...
                          My hobbies are mostly centered around the arts. I love writing short stories and poetry and the like, but my favorite hobby is drawing. I love doing little cartoons, caricatures of people I look up to, and even briefly considered trying to make a syndicated weekly comic strip.

Recently, I started doing a comic journal, chronicling actual events in my day-to-day life... sometimes. Here are a few of them, if you're at all interested:
                          Spoiler:

And here are a few of my other drawings:
                          Spoiler:
                          I love your artwork mate! Good stuff!!!

Comment

My most life dominating hobby is music... I play both guitar and bass and have been in a large number of bands over the last few years (Most notably The Truth About Comets www.myspace.com/thetruthaboutcomets and Gaslamp Quarter www.myspace.com/thegaslamp ) and now i'm working on my own solo album under the alias of Stylites (www.myspace.com/stylitesmusic). I've also started playing bass for The Sunfall Orchestra with former members of my old band Gaslamp Quarter (www.myspace.com/thesunfallorchestra) - phew!

Besides that, i also enjoy reading, creative writing, movies and video games. I also used to collect Warhammer until i turned 17 or so and i still have a 3,000 point Chaos Undivided army in my garage somewhere. I've been toying with the idea of starting up again once i get some disposable income.

Comment

collecting games and stuff (SNES and -> Resident Evil <- )
                              tuning my car
                              vinyls (EPs and LPs)
                              pipe collection
                              going to concerts
                              my homepage and forums

Comment

Originally posted by Stand_Proud View Post
                                vinyls (EPs and LPs)
                                going to concerts

10+ points. I have a few NIN and Marilyn Manson vinyls on my wall in the front room but I usually collect cassettes.

Comment

Working...
                                X