Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather

Yes, it's come down to weather. As of now, there's 6 inches of snow in Louisville, Kentucky. I think we're suppose to get another few inches by tommorow. I just hope there isn't another ice storm that knocks out the power. Last year, hundreds of people including myself went without power for several weeks. Your house gets mighty cold, mighty fast lol
    Last edited by REmaster; 02-09-2010, 04:15 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

18+ plus in Pittsburgh. Might get 6 more.

Comment

Already been made dude. Sorry.

Comment

Wow. We only got around 4 inches at my house last night. It made it to where I couldn't go to work, but I have to make up the day tomorrow.

Comment

fuck we've had off from school all this work, 30 inchs of snow and 3-5 more tonight. woo!

Comment

That's an insane amount of snow, Rose! And you meant 'week' right?
            Last edited by Lilith; 02-09-2010, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Ya, I was thinking about how much Work I'm going to miss if this snow doesn't GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                Good eye. Fuck.

This was the one thread I didn't bother searching for, but it looks like you were right when you said every imaginable thread has already been done twice lol.
                Last edited by REmaster; 02-09-2010, 05:33 PM.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

You crazy northern hemispherer's. I don't know why you persist with all that cold and snow

It's been between ~30-35 celcius here all week!
                  sigpic

Comment

I want to live in Austraila...or Japan...or both, GENE!

Comment

At least where it's cold, there's not as many spiders.

Comment

dude spiders are fucking scary! Thank god we don't have any bears here!

Comment

Bears? Bears aren't scary. We have bears here and they pretty much leave you alone. Spiders are much more scary than bears. They can bite you and kill you in your sleep.

Comment

Bears will rip your fucking eyes out
                            And it just started snowing again...fml

Comment

No they won't. That's silly. If a bear did want to maul you, most likely you'd just get beat up and they your throat and/or stomach torn out because that's practical with their size and claw type.

Comment

Working...
                              X