This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
    Thank you for being the voice of reason...Granted, they'll probably just try to gang up on you and whine you to death.
    Stu is perfectly capable of handling himself against people that assume the forum is their new clubhouse. He's not alone in his thinking, obviously.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
      Stu is perfectly capable of handling himself against people that assume the forum is their new clubhouse. He's not alone in his thinking, obviously.
      Considering how many people are already beginning to loathe the newcomers? It doesn't surprise me.

Comment

I haven't had the chance to go over it an edit shit out, add/remove, ya know?

Comment

If that is actually true...why would you think sharing a first draft was wise?

Comment

To get opinions on it which, seeing as most of this site doesn't like me to much, all seem negative. And btw me and Lilith do have msn...if my phone had minutes I'd call her

Comment

I visited a certain site called Hell Desent and notice your age is 15. Now why is someone flirting with a girl whose 24yrs of age and married as well.

Comment

That's none of your damn business...who are you seeing as you know HD. Me and Lilith are good friends, and I don't flirt with her

Comment

Not by the post I read and I am not a member of HD. I lurk there for a long time since 2009.

Comment

So why the fuck is it your business if we're friends or not?

Comment

You think I'm being nosy? I don't care what you guys do just keep your flirting with her on msn since you both have one.
                      Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2010, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.47 View Post
                        You think I'm being nosy? Keep your chat posting about her in msn since you both have one.
                        hahahahaha amazing!

Gotta give you mad props on that one.

Comment

You're really making sick of this damn site

Comment

None of us here are making the site sick but you posting spams and flirts not regarding the topic and edited writing on this thread of yours about your so-called book.

Comment

I don't flirt with Lilith...and I don't spam...some one just fucking lock this thread please? I'm fucking sick of people on this site already

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                                hahahahaha amazing!

Gotta give you mad props on that one.
                                You seem to be the only troll that THIA doesn't ban. Perhaps you have diplomatic immunity or something. Either way, you contributed nothing to this thread or its topic and neither have I, yet I'm including this comment anyway to let you know I'll be reporting you for your actions here in this thread as well. So I have two threads I am reporting you to the mods for. The mods need to do something because you are completely out of line and out of hand. I am sorry for what you are going through in life, again something I cannot fathom, but its not license to shit all over people like you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X