No announcement yet.

Photography and Photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borman, I like the bees and flower shots.

Here are some of mine, the top ones are the oldest whereas the bottom ones are newer with a better camera than the old ones (which I've learned from - take some stuff to stop the lens from fogging up inside the botanical gardens) ... though I still wish I had a better one.

Sorry, cropped and signed as they also were on one of my art accounts (I've already had some stolen before, so I don't leave text on the boarder anymore)... I still think these are kinda crappy - I really only like the tea cup ones and the ones of my dog Henry... ;

Spoiler:

The last one is my favorite, I actually use it horizontally flipped as my desktop wallpaper at the moment! (As you can see here XD ).
    Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-03-2010, 10:16 AM.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Wow all of you post amazing photographs. I really like it. and stu posted photo was amazing creation I really like it.but can you tell me which application you use.

Comment

Ooh EPIC BUMP!

tomdesile, do you remember which pic it was?

But yeah, got my new camera before Christmas. A Sony Alpha290. I'd say it's still very much entry level, but it's a whole lot better than the Fuji Finepix i'd had previously.

We spent four nights away for Christmas, so with the iPad the missus got me i've been doing loads of photography and post-production. Mostly family shots (see below) but i've already sorted out a photopass for my football team in Nottingham (average attendances about 7,000) so i'm looking forward to that big time!

Hopefully i'll be able to post some examples early next week.

Comment

Working...
        X