Post your desktop: 2010 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your desktop: 2010 edition

As the title says, post how your desktop looks like (don't be shy people) on your own PC. Let's get this thread going!

Just recently installed rainmeter (excellent peice of software that works well on your own UI) and currently editing my own wallpaper to go with a "Mass Effect" touch, but this looking very good so far
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zombie Fred; 02-25-2010, 02:00 PM.

I'd like to point out that I don't actually use WMP - I'm just too lazy to delete the shortcut.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hai guise.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's mine:

Eiichiro Oda for the win!

Comment

Here it is.

This is the program I use to configure my icons like that: http://www.stardock.com/products/fences/
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Normally it's something Ashfordy, but at the moment it's Bayonetta. Because I adored that game.

Spoiler:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	dt10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	399140
                Pretty boring really. Rockin' a very old wallpaper, but one of my faves.
                sigpic

Comment

Urgh, I have no idea how to post a picture of my desktop. Oh well, just imagine the image in the attachment as a desktop on a Mac.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    Hai guise.
                    Ahaha, I love it. Just expresses so much epicness for a simple desktop.

Here's mine. Sadly, this thread caught me at a very nerdy time as I'm currently sporting a Resident Evil wallpaper. I just adore that picture of Jill and Chris, and I've been using it since it came out.

Oh... and, I've had my laptop for almost two years, and I still can't get myself to remove that Vista clock. I think that stupid flower is cute.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Probably the lowest res for any of the desktops posted here, but ah well. I can think of a few users who'll get the reference.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot20100226at843.png
Views:	1
Size:	606.2 KB
ID:	399143

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                          Here's mine:
                          Not... creepy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                            Ahaha, I love it. Just expresses so much epicness for a simple desktop.
                            We are all witnesses.

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                            Here's mine. Sadly, this thread caught me at a very nerdy time as I'm currently sporting a Resident Evil wallpaper. I just adore that picture of Jill and Chris, and I've been using it since it came out.

Oh... and, I've had my laptop for almost two years, and I still can't get myself to remove that Vista clock. I think that stupid flower is cute.
                            Your battery is about to die.

Comment

Here is mine. It may not look great, but I like it.

Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 12-10-2010, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X