Do you guys speak other language??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys speak other language??

Well, What I mean by another language, is besides english? ... My first language was Spanish(not the one on Spain), and since I was very young I learned english; so what about you guys?

Estoy en español 4/5 en mi escuela.

So yeah, I try to think I can speak Spanish somewhat fluently.

Comment

good english. bad english. half decent spanish. bad spanish. a word here or there in chinese/ japanese, german, and french. i'm multilingual to the point where i don't remember anything. yay.
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

I can only speak a tiny bit of spanish.

Comment

My native language is spanish (mexican) and I think I'm not that bad with english...
          I would love to learn japanese and / or french...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

My first language is English, but I do know Tagalog (although I can't speak it, I can understand about 75% of it). That is why I'm taking Tagalog in High School, so I can communicate with my parents better.

I also found out I actually once knew a bit of French (somehow my parents don't know... idk why). Maybe I knew it when I was younger? Odd, really.

I knew some terms in Japanese (lived there from when I was 2 to 4, until I moved to Okinawa). Some Okinawan, too, but it's far in the back of my head.

Also a bit of Latin (I remember I was fascinated with the language when I was younger), but currently I cannot comprehend such a language.

So, in short, English. And slightly Tagalog.
            Last edited by Ray; 03-16-2010, 07:49 PM.

Comment

He usado Google para traducir esto al español. No sé en cualquier otro idioma, además de Inglés.

Comment

Who were you calling an idiot that used google? :S

Comment

^ What do you mean?

...Idioma? Means "language". Idiota. >_>

...¡Estoy de broma! Pero sí, "idioma" significa "language", no "idiot".

Comment

Only spanish I can remember is Vete a la mierda.

Comment

Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
                      Only spanish I can remember is Vete a la mierda.
                      Which is quite useful when people piss you off...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
                        Who were you calling an idiot that used google? :S
                        What are you talking about? It says "I used Google to translate this. I can only speak English."

Comment

My brother has taught me a few Japanese phrases, but that's about it for me. I should jump in and just learn the language... can't be that hard!

Comment

Ich spreche kleine Deustch...

Got a few German friends who have been lending a hand here and there. Overall, though, my grammar seriously sucks. I can spell, at least :B

And I can understand very basic Japanese, but it would take me ages to respond. lolol

Comment

¡OS VOY A MATAR A TODOS HIJOS DE PUTA!

Mode: Joke off

Canas ¿Cuándo me vas a ayudar con la traducción del Darkside Report al inglés? Quién mejor que tú para hacerlo.

Well, I'm spaniard from Spain, and here education is a disaster, let alone of English Course... only teach grammar, and no talk.

Comment

Working...
                              X