• Show
Clear All

• to all twilight fans...

he's coming for you...

and he's not happy bob.

lol!

I might go see that. It can't be worse than Twilight. xD

Comment

Actually, I really liked Ninja Assassin. It was a good action movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
        lol!

I might go see that. It can't be worse than Twilight. xD
        AIDS is better than twilight. no one say im an asshole if oyu can sit through that shit then you are a god!

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
          AIDS is better than twilight. no one say im an asshole if oyu can sit through that shit then you are a god!
          I watched Twilight and I had to be around the shit every fuckking day when I worked at Hot Topic. I was there for the midnight release and everything ( which means I had to deal with all the bat shit crazy fans). So what does that make me?

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            I watched Twilight and I had to be around the shit every fuckking day when I worked at Hot Topic. I was there for the midnight release and everything ( which means I had to deal with all the bat shit crazy fans). So what does that make me?
            super mega ultra death christ 2000 with god mode on!

Comment

Ha, try being in middle school. The place is filled with them. In all honesty, Twilight isn't all too terrible, it's just that sometimes the fans over do it. Like, way over do it.

Comment

I'm still in school so i had to deal with that too.

Comment

Ah. Hopefully your in a place that hopefully has Twilight fan-girls who at least understand the meaning of 'slash'. Here, they are so ignorant (we all know Edward loves Jacob). D:<

Comment

This is one of those fads that really makes me happy I'm done with school...

Comment

on a dare i watched the film (the second time with rifftrax on) andi fell asleep. not even mike nelson made the movie good. i tihnk the only good thing was that asian kid cause he appeared to have, god forbid it, a personality!

Comment

Mike and Eric were always more interesting than the lame bland 'pretty' vampire/werewolf heroes. xD

Comment

^ Yeah, I too liked the human characters more. Hell, even Bella was pretty damn empty (pretty much a shell, but at least a better interpretation than her in the book). I, however, loved the nitbit at the end of the first movie where it shows a fake recollection of Bella falling down the stairs (and then out the window). It was just so damn random, haha.

And I ship Mike and Eric. Hell yeah.

Comment

the man who kills sparkly vampires

Comment

Lollers Ninja Assasin was INSANE! If I knew someone personally like that I'd hire them as my body guard XD I'm glad the girl at the end survived. But I did wonder why the old man was killed at the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                              X