• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Rombie any after-credits scene?
    Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      Yo Rombie, how suitable is it for kids? My son wants to go see this. Bear in mind he's been allowed to see Iron Man 1 and 2, Thor and Captain America (but not the Hulk, because it's shit) and the only thing I minded in those were Tony's dancing girls. The level of violence was OK.
      If he's seen all of those then I can't see any real issues. The violence is on the same level more or less (there is one thing which I will PM you about though just in case)... no dancing girls, no women sleeping over, none of that. It's focused on the conflict and the characters from start to finish.

BTW, The Hulk is finally done justice in this for sure. Makes up for the other films.

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
      Hey Rombie any after-credits scene?
      Yes, there is a coda about 1/3rd into the credits after the "main graphic" credits (the ones where the main actors, writers, producers, and production companies are credited full screen). You'll only have to sit through 1 min and half of that before it starts, and it's a doosey, so make sure you wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
        Yes, there is a coda about 1/3rd into the credits after the "main graphic" credits (the ones where the main actors, writers, producers, and production companies are credited full screen). You'll only have to sit through 1 min and half of that before it starts, and it's a doosey, so make sure you wait.
        I heard that there were two scenes...the one you mentioned, and one after the credits completed. Confirm/deny?

Comment

• Deny!

Comment

• Wrathborne is correct. Sat through the whole credits, just the one.

Comment

• I heard that rumor too and apparently one last after credits scene will be added for official premier on May 5th. Keep in mind they shoot one scene for Avengers only a week ago. IGN informed about it. But still it's just a rumor.
              Spoiler:

Comment

• Seeing as we got it really early there is always a possibility when it arrives in the US next week that something more is added, but the print we got had just the one. There is supposed to be a new Dark Knight Rises trailer attached in the US as well which wasn't attached to our print.

Comment

• IGN, right 35% of the time= credible source

Comment

• Got back earlier from seeing it in UK, no after rolling credits scene.

Good movie though somewhat conflicts with Thor movie ending I think, they sort of threw in a comment to try explain it but sounded like hogwash. What was the plot issue you had Rombie?
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Perhaps Avengers takes place after Thor 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                        Got back earlier from seeing it in UK,
                        How DARE you see the film before I do! You'll pay for this Dracarys! *shakes fist*

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                          Good movie though somewhat conflicts with Thor movie ending I think, they sort of threw in a comment to try explain it but sounded like hogwash. What was the plot issue you had Rombie?
                          The non-meshing with the coda from Thor was one thing I picked up...

Spoiler:

Other than those things I thought the movie was awesome, and overall I could overlook the first and be okay with the second. But I just think something better and less stupidly convient could have been done. Without those I would easily walk away from the film saying it was one of the best crafed pieces of popcorn cinema ever made. As it is however I'd say it's the best in recent memory instead.
                          Last edited by Rombie; 04-27-2012, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                                *shakes fist*
                                Yeah, that's really getting old.

As for me, I'm pumped as shit to go see this. My last final is Wednesday next week, leaving me totally free to go see this with my family in IMAX!
                                Last edited by Canas Renvall; 04-28-2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X