No announcement yet.

Marvel, my friends - Meet the Avengers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaking yer fist in rage IS old, its a tradition that dates back like 100 years!

Comment

• I'm a Hulk fan. What can I say? Enetirnel and I even got to meet Lou Ferrigno and get his autograph. I liked the TV show, animated series and the two movies thus far. Currently watching Incredible Hulk now. Really love the final fight in it with Abomination. I'm sure Mark Ruffalo will be a great banner too in Avengers.

At least we know Hulk's going all out here. Can't wait!

Comment

• Just a note about the memory thing, Rombie...

Spoiler:

The bit that threw me was;

Spoiler:

Comment

• Apparently Ruffalo signed a 6 picture deal to continue playing Banner.

Comment

• There is much rejoicing.

Comment

• Six pictures? Wow. I wonder how many of those are actual Hulk films(Avengers 2, a new Hulk movie?) and how many are just cameos in other films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post

The bit that threw me was;

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

Of course, the biggest question of all - why is Pepper Potts no longer allowed shoes?

...Whedon's foot fetish strikes again.

Comment

• Hes still more subtle than Tarantino

Comment

• Well...yes. But then, so is Snoop Dog being black.

Comment

• @ Darkmoon - Cheers. Sorry to all for mishearing the conversation (might have been tired at 1am when I saw it, however might have just been staring at Scar-Jo too much to listen properly :p).

And I'll be damned, looks like the rumor is possibly true. Extra scene after the credits in the US prints, details and pic are coming online. Spoilers of course if you haven't yet seen the movie but for people like me who've seen the release already you'll want to see it. Probably will end up on the DVD/BD everwhere in the end anyway though.

If you're one of the lucky few to see The Avengers' American debut, then you'll be treated to a second after credits scene. We all know about that first ...

Comment

• Un.
                          Be.
                          Lievable.

Everything I ever hoped it could've been and more. Joss hit a grand slam. One of the best movies I've ever seen.

Comment

• Yes, the US version has two end credit scenes. Everything about this movie just...gah, amazing and so fun. <333

Probably the best part:

Spoiler:

Really, the ONLY thing I can say I was disappointed in was a personal matter. My brother's studio did some 3D conversion on the film, but apparently not enough of a 'percentage' let's say, to get in the credits. >< At least they're on imdb and you know, got paid.

Comment

• Loved the movie. Hulk was awesome as always, but with a special twist that was well loved and talked about as far as the finale went. Also gotta say that I'd like to see more Hawkeye in the near future of Marvel films.
                              Spoiler:

Even met good ol' Captain America!
                              Last edited by Smiley; 05-04-2012, 06:08 AM.

Comment

• This is why we watch movies. So much magic.

Comment

Working...
                                X