Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Toys S.T.A.R.S. Wesker (Just arrived today)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Toys S.T.A.R.S. Wesker (Just arrived today)

Hi all,

I just got my Hot Toys S.T.A.R.S. Wesker today and the figure is just plain awesome. There is so much articulation the the whole thing. The handguns have removable clips and the Samurai Edge has a movable slide (part that kicks back). The Hydra is able to pop open to expose the inserted shells. Best of all is that Wesker has light up cat eyes!

Last edited by Zombie_X; 03-31-2010, 11:02 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Now that's what I call attention to detail!

Although, I must admit, the glowing cat eyes really won me over.

I can't imagine this is cheap, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ashford View Post
      Now that's what I call attention to detail!

Although, I must admit, the glowing cat eyes really won me over.

I can't imagine this is cheap, though.
      They aren't. I would buy both the STARS version and the Midnight version, yet it would put the cost well over $200....which is money I certainly do not have at the moment. I believe each figure is around $115-150 depending on where you look. Might be able to find it cheaper if you search really hard.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
        They aren't. I would buy both the STARS version and the Midnight version, yet it would put the cost well over $200....which is money I certainly do not have at the moment. I believe each figure is around $115-150 depending on where you look. Might be able to find it cheaper if you search really hard.
        Given the fact I live in Australia, I'd probably have to pay more then that anyway... Although perhaps a Midnight Wesker would be worth it... I might look into this.

Comment

Since I finally have money I might just pick me up one of the S.T.A.R.S. Weskers.

Comment

that is kool, classic wesker costume
            it makes me want to play resident evil

Comment

indeed it's a great toy. www.bigbadtoystore.com has them in stock still for $144, I got mine from their within 1 day of ordering.

Now the photo's don't do it justice at all. The flash makes it look cheap.
              Last edited by Zombie_X; 04-01-2010, 05:51 PM.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Hot Toys makes some amazing figures. I bought the Midnight Wesker recently but I plan on picking up the STARS version in the near future as well.

Comment

The midnight version looks bad ass with it's pliable cape. I really want S.T.A.R.S. Chris though...
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                  X