cosplay ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cosplay ideas

im tihnking of entering the cosplay deathmatch this year at CTcon but im not getting any good ideas for my weight size. here is a semi recent picture of myself.

sorry i did not have a recent picture but i now use a semi 3xl size now to 4xl.

im looking to do a surcical horror character or at the least any video game character.

also im the guy in the black deaths door Tee
    Last edited by riderkid; 05-19-2010, 06:16 PM.

RE3 Jill tube top ?

Comment

...haha. i was asking partly cause i wanna do a REmake rchard aiken but thoguht to ask everyone ekse first

Comment

The Ghostbusters guy is kinda cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
          The Ghostbusters guy is kinda cute.
          hes he's kinda hot (not gay) but i only have until the 11th to make a costume.

Comment

Woah. That picture was taken on State Street in New London, wasn't it? Right outside of Sarge's Comics? Lol... Connecticut is too recognizable sometimes. I guess it doesn't help that I live ten minutes away from that street. :p

Anyway, in an effort to say something helpful and not stalker-esque: If you want to go as Richard Aiken, then you should do it. His outfit isn't that complicated, and since you're on a time constraint, it might be better to do something easy, rather than difficult and time-consuming.

Comment

if you has time the ultimate Res cosplay has got to be 'Hunk'
              but cause its on this forum and struggling you can go for old Zombie

Comment

^ You could try with a Zombie custome. Though if it is for a cosplay deathmatch, they always go with far more recognizable characters.

Comment

Working...
                X