Wait...wait...wait...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait...wait...wait...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I know it's hard to wait and I'm not as crazy as him but it's still not out yet.

I am so going over to my friends house who preordered both the PS3 and the Wii, plus he has a 360. I have already sampled the 360 alot at those kiosks, tho I would love to try out some wii and ps3...mainly wii since PS3 really isn't that different from ps2...
    Originally posted by Cartman
    It's like waiting for Christmas, but like times 1000!
    Last edited by metaleggman; 11-08-2006, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Cool. So far I only got my PS, PS2, and GameCube. Yeah, PS3 is also one of my fiancees coming to papa. lol. do you have any idea whether Wii is down compatible with GC's games? As if so, Im gonna replace my GC by buying a Wii. W00t!

Comment

Originally posted by classic_leon View Post
        Cool. So far I only got my PS, PS2, and GameCube. Yeah, PS3 is also one of my fiancees coming to papa. lol. do you have any idea whether Wii is down compatible with GC's games? As if so, Im gonna replace my GC by buying a Wii. W00t!
        it should have complete backwards compatability as the proc and gpu are basically the same just faster with a couple extras thrown in.

Comment

It's like waiting for Christmas, but like times 1000!

roflmao.

Comment

Originally posted by classic_leon View Post
            yea it'll be backwards compatible with GC..

Comment

Yeah, the Wii is just a Gamecube with a different controller so you should be fine. Nintendo selling us the same console twice, sly buggers

*And before Nintendo Fanboys encroach enmass, that was a joke*
              I do know its a little bit more than that.

I really can't get excited about this generation of consoles what so ever. What i've seen of either of them seriously underwhelms me. And i've had a good play with the Xbox 360, and it feels more like an Xbox 1.5 to me.
              Come back Sega, all is forgiven

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber_Shinobi View Post
                And i've had a good play with the Xbox 360, and it feels more like an Xbox 1.5 to me.
                thats funny. Imo, i actually felt the 360 was a huge step in the right direction for microsoft, though there are really only two games i wanna play bad (dead rising and gears of war) so thats why i have yet to buy one. Lol sega dream cast 2. Mario wouldn't leak the info, but it will come, mark my words

Comment

None of the new consoles are technologically advanced enough as far as hardware acceleration to merit a new generation, but at least Nintendo is trying SOMETHING advanced with it in motion sensing technology for peripherals, and the fact that it's that much cheaper than all the others is kind of nod to the fact that we didn't need a new generation.

Either way, it's got Brawl coming out, and that's enough for me.
                  Last edited by Nikovich; 11-09-2006, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich View Post
                    Either way, it's got Brawl coming out, and that's enough for me.
                    Did you see the Fox footage?
                    It rocks. The fox stage they showed was fucking awesome looking

Comment

Guys, South Park esp 1013 for final part of go, god go! is HERE.

Comment

I saw it the second it was uploaded. I just haven't made my new sig and avatar out of it yet. I love everything except them deciding to use his polished up bell-shaped head from Command. Otherwise, FINALLY BLACK BOOTS AND GLOVES, MOTHERFUCKER!
                        Last edited by Nikovich; 11-10-2006, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X