congrats cowboy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats cowboy!

my friend cowboyken5569's girlfriend recently had a baby this weekend, its a boy.

congrats to cowboy and to the health of his and his wifes young boy!

Congrats to him and all, and not to sound rude, but why make a topic about it? None of us know this guy so all we can say is congratulations. Probably better suited for the happy topic.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
        Congrats to him and all, and not to sound rude, but why make a topic about it? None of us know this guy so all we can say is congratulations. Probably better suited for the happy topic.
        Um...yeah. Preeeeetty much.

Comment

Can we start a thread for every other person we've never heard of having a baby? Better yet, a sub-forum? A single thread would be a bit cluttered! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
            Can we start a thread for every other person we've never heard of having a baby? Better yet, a sub-forum? A single thread would be a bit cluttered! haha
            My friend's due date for her baby is on my birthday. Which so happens to be coming up SO FUCK YEAH I'M DOWN FOR THE SUB-FORUM!

But no really. I'm with everyone else on here. No need for this thread.

Comment

Working...
            X