Musical Mash-ups I make for fun and pleasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musical Mash-ups I make for fun and pleasure

Not quite sure if this is the right place for this but anyways, a while ago I did music mash-up of MM9 and Lady Gaga...

The night before I uploaded the mix on YouTube, I felt like listening to Lady Gaga's Just Dance, and after that I started listening to the Mega Man 9 Arranged Album and something hit me... "what if I combined Lady Gaga's Just Dance (Acapella Only) with MM9's Arranged Version of Wily Machine?" and this was the result: Dance Machine (See below).

YouTube video:

Think what you will of Lady Gaga, I don't know nothin' about her other then that Just Dance song she made that my sister likes to listen.

I had already done some mash-ups before which would become hot videos eventually, but the resulting success of Dance Machine resulted in other mash-ups my most recent mash-up, which was uploaded today on YouTube called "Macbeth Be Startin' Somethin'" (It's Michael Jackson's Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', and Star Fox's Macbeth), along with "cover art" made and released for it. For the complete list of my Mash-ups and mix, click on this YouTube playlist.

Here's my most recent Macbeth mix:
    YouTube video:

I actually have an idea for a BIOHAZARD mash-up, but I haven't attempted the mix yet. It's a song from an The Offspring album.

I hope you all find plenty enjoy. Thanks.
    Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 06-13-2010, 10:58 PM.
    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

YouTube video:

This is a mash-up of Remains of the Factory from Chrono Trigger, and an acapella from "They Don't Care About Us" from Michael Jackson.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 12-09-2010, 02:15 AM.

Comment

I remember seeing your Just Dance one after watching some Sonic and Michael Jackson video following through one of your videos?
      Haha, all I know is that I found it through random means, and I didn't know you had made it.
      But I really like it either way. ;P

Comment

At long last, here's my take on Sonic music! Well Knuckles, actually. What you see here is a mash-mix of Evening Star from Knuckles' Chaotix and Nothin' on You from B.o.B., you know, that song that is still in the Top 20 charts today.

YouTube video:

You won't believe how much trouble it was putting this mix up. It may not sound like, but I inverted the original song (Nothing on You) specifically for this video, that's how I dodged the audio disabled crap. For now, anyways.

I highly advise, no I insist of downloading the untainted version here, MP3 link.

Enjoy the art-mash too, and Merry Christmas!

Comment

Having not done one of these in a while, this yet another mashup called Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Dungeon Man Band (Reprise ver.). This time consisting of EarthBound's Dungeon Man theme, mixed with Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [sic] by The Beatles.

YouTube video:

The music mixing was the easiest, but all the art did take a while to edit (expect the last piece that is the Abbey Road cover, which I did two years ago during my time at Starmen.net forums).

Enjoy the art too:

Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 05-20-2011, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X