Vampire/werewolf/witch/alien Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampire/werewolf/witch/alien Topic

come here to talk about vampires or werewolfs or witches or aliens.

So who watches the vampire diaries (it's about real vampires by the way)
    "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

YouTube video:

Comment

UGH...Just...ugh. I love werewolves. I love the entire mythology, it's one of my favorites...but this is PATHETIC. No, it is emo/scene, no matter how you dress it up. It looks like emo trying to be furry. You don't have to be this insanely obsessed with something to show love for it. Maybe this only pisses me off because they probably got their inspiration from Twilight, and nowhere else. I knew kids in high school who wore leashes, cat collars, and tried to act like "omg anime neko kawaii" It was also sad.

But whatever, I guess as long as you're not hurting anyone it doesn't matter wtf you do, no matter how annoyed it makes me. ><
      Last edited by Inferno04; 07-05-2010, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        YouTube video:

Holy shit dude. That is by far the best thing I've seen today.

Comment

When I was around 5 years old I remember being a huge fan of Universal's iconic monsters: Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman and the Mummy... each monster had something that you would admire... and that you would try to imitate, as a kid.

I honestly cannot imagine being a kid these days and finding something to admire about the sissified versions of Dracula I've seen on the big screen (the one in Van Helsing comes to mind) or much less the sparkly assholes that are suppose to be vampires but seem like fugitives from a Harlequin romance novel.

I saw the new Wolfman movie and felt it was flawed and extremely boring. Not scary at all. The creature wasn't very impressive either. I know they wanted that old school look but it was like something from a Scooby-Doo cartoon. The wolves from a few 80's flicks were more frightening than this updated version. The movie had some decent parts but it was disappointing.

So far aliens have fared better in recent times IMO. My faves are the aliens from the Sigourney Weaver movies. I love it when these creatures randomly appear in my dreams. Like I was dreaming I was in school playing ball and suddenly the Queen Alien was storming the place and everyone was running. It was fun.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

YouTube video:

Or if that doesn't work.. link!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

P.S.. there aren't real "vampires". There are two types of people who call themselves real vampires. The first ones are those who have seen too many vampire flicks, put pointy fangs in and pretend they are "proper" vampires like in the movies. The second type, who call themselves "Sanguinarians", hate the former and believe that a very small amount of blood gives them life energy which they think they have a deficit of, and they do not wear fangs or pretend to have special powers. There are also "vampires" like that who claim to not drink blood at all but take the life energy directly out of someone instead of having to physically ingest it.

So basically.. there are pretenders who dress up, and others who treat it as a form of energy work such as "crystal healing" and other such beliefs.
            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 07-05-2010, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              YouTube video:
              Furries + Goths = Teen Werewolves?

Oxygen should be more selective.

Anyway, as always, South Park nails it when it comes to these topics.
              Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-05-2010, 03:18 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
              X