This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DID YOU MISS ME!!!!!

you guys remember me the person who whined about getting kicked off RE Challenger, and the person who has his girlfriend as his profile picture... But seriously did any one miss me

No, go away.

Comment

Who now?

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        No, go away.
        I was going to say the same thing.

Comment

Yes I do remember you in fact this thread reminded me.....

Spoiler:
          Last edited by Guest; 07-22-2010, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Sorry, no.
            sigpic

Comment

Children! Please be nice. Remember, we have our standards here. And you will meet them.

But no. I didn't notice you hadn't posted. I don't remember you posting before either...

Comment

There should be at least one question mark in the title of this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by S.T.A.R.S View Post
                  and the person who has his girlfriend as his profile picture...
                  Thats your girlfriend?? right...

Comment

Not to be offensive but creating a topic like this is pointless. Most of us don't know who you are nor care (I'm sorry just being honest) and you could have use the "Introduce Yourself" topic to... well, re-introduce yourself.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Just locking this down because "people coming back" should be posted in the Introduction topic, and it seems to be getting more peoples back up than anything else, and there is very little discussion that can come from someone with 9 posts returning to the forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X