Jeepers Creepers Trilogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeepers Creepers Trilogy

Come here to talk about Jeepers Creepers. I think they're great horror films, I found the 2nd funny in a way, but I guess I find all horror movies funny and scary. I can't wait for the third one Jeepers Creepers 3:Cathedral.

The most memorable scene for me was in the 2nd one where the Creeper "got his new head".
    "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Cool, I didn't know they were making a third one. I really enjoyed the first one as well as the concept of the Creeper in general, such an original idea. Justin Long FTW, when I first watched JC1 I never would have thought that this nervous little guy in a horror movie would be one of my favorite actors a few years down the road. Damn I'm getting old, I can't believe it's already been so long since the first movie.
    Last edited by REmaster; 08-29-2010, 11:18 AM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I barely managed to finish the first. They didn't appeal to me even slightly. Never bothered with the second, although I was told it was an improvement. Slightly surprised to see a third.

Comment

I'm the same with Darkmoon. I barely made it through the first one and I watched about half of the second one and it made me want to put a bullet through my head.

Comment

The first one was tolerable. The second one however, was a big steaming pile of horse shit.

Comment

Wasn't Jeepers Creepers the movie where the two siblings had severe incestuous vibes between them? Yeah, thought so.

Comment

Yeah the director is abit strange, in the 2nd movie he had all the boys take their tops off so he could perv on them. Yes true story look it up.

Comment

Meet The Creeper: Rob Zombie, perfect song for the movie lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                  Yeah the director is abit strange, in the 2nd movie he had all the boys take their tops off so he could perv on them. Yes true story look it up.
                  Victor Salva is a registered sex offender. He had sex with a 12-year-old actor of one of his early films and taped it.

Comment

...and thus, I shall never, ever watch any movie he makes, ever again.

Comment

Working...
                    X