• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Parasite Virus??

Old from 2005 but weird.

Yet ANOTHER reason to not visit Southeast Asia

LOL It's fake...

Comment

yea I figured, a parasite bringing people back to life with rage... seemed to good to be true. would be insane if it was real.

Comment

the BBC template is very popular for fake news stories.

Comment

I dunno why. The BBC earns awards for how terribly innacuarate and biased some of it's stories are...

Comment

I remember this, wasn't there another one about zombie dogs as well?

Comment

yea a dog found in maryland, mutated/ hybrid.

Comment

No that wasn't it, it was something about scientists bringing a dog back after it being dead for several hours, theres transcripts of a few articles here

Comment

only thing that seems to come close is Ebola. which countless horror films, games, books, ect get it from.
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

When Hunk_4TH and I ran a conspiracy website for a very short time I had that "zombie dog" video posted on our site. It was an experiment where they managed to bring only the dog's severed head back to life. In the video you can see it moving around on the table.

The video was made during World War 2, and back then, the Soviets and Nazis used to create many fake propaganda videos and images to trick people. I highly doubt it's possible to bring something (let alone a severed head) back to life hours after being dead especially during WW2. Though anything's possible perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                    X