Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Tinypic Won't Work for International (Non US) People Anymore ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Tinypic Won't Work for International (Non US) People Anymore ..

Yeah apparently they don't want to keep their website up or something .. those asshats -_-

suddenly all the pictures i've uploaded ever are turning up as stupid image not found errors .. ah well .. imgur.com it is then.
    Tinypic is no longer accepting uploads from international locations, and links are turned off. If you have content on Tinypic, you can still view the URLs and the content, but only on Tinypic. To upload, share, or link content, please go to Photobucket.com to register an account. You will need to upload your content again to your Photobucket account, but you will be able to share and link your images and videos. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you enjoy Photobucket, our premier image and video site. Click here for more details.
    Content from Photobucket intended to make storing and preserving photo and video memories easier.

It was a piss poor service anyway. I remember trying it 2 times and all the images lasted at best 4-5 months and then they reused the shortened links for other images.

Comment

I'll have to return to photobucket just like old times.

Tinypic was... fast, so R.I.P.

Comment

yep, it was fast and simple, plus the pics didn't just up and disappear after a little while

Comment

This isn't really a concern for me, since Tinypic images refuse to display on my computer at all. Mostly as a result of having the K9 Web Protection installed onto my computer.
          Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 09-23-2010, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Whelp looks like the notice is gone now and it's working just fine for everyone.

I saved tinypic for everyone yay !

Comment

We heard from many of our users in regards to these changes and we appreciate your feedback. Tinypic has restored linking to your images and enabled uploading. Please rest assured no content was removed from the site. We tried to notify users on Tinypic and requested they move their content to Photobucket. Unfortunately this messaging was insufficient and has taken many of our users by surprise and we apologize. Our intent was to begin combining some of the best features of Tinypic and Photobucket, thereby offering users a better experience. Any changes in the future will be better communicated. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

All thanks to me

Comment

if you're tired of Tinypic you can also try http://www.upl.co, i've been using that for quite a while now (basically since tinypic introduced captchas - which suck). its sort of beta but works fairly well most of the time

Comment

Working...
                  X