So...who likes roleplaying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...who likes roleplaying?

Greetings, lesser beings. I bring the chance for amusement to you otherwise dull lives. Well, not nearly as exciting as anything to do with me is...

Anyway, as some of you may have heard, I run a game of Pathfinder (think Dungeon and Dragons, only improved) via the magical powers of the internet using Skype and a program called MapTools. So, if you have the following things;

1 - A microphone
    2 - The ability to read rules
    3 - A desire to have your character's ass kicked by me.

Then you may be interested. This is a fantasy/steampunk setting, so if you don't enjoy that it's probably not your thing. There's also a fair level of investigating, talking and ouzzle solving as well as beating the snot out of things with a sword. If you're interested, check out this site -

Henry Ford once said, "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." If you've never flown an aircraft, you will still understand...
    Last edited by Darkmoon; 12-24-2010, 03:37 AM.

Cyberpunk and I'm game.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Once I finish this campaign (in about 4-5 months, I reckon) then I'll be running something else. Shadowrun, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Firefly/Serenity, Dark Heresy...all possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Cyberpunk and I'm game.

Comment

Just to point out, don't forget your sunscreen this winter.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Just to point out, don't forget your sunscreen this winter.
            Its winter so its usually dark by 5pm. I should be fine.

Comment

And stay out of black taxis, they go through some pretty dodgy areas.

Edit: Apologies for derailing your glorious thread, Darkmoon. May death come swiftly to your enemies.
              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 12-24-2010, 08:25 AM.
              See you in hell.

Comment

And stay out of black taxis, they go through some pretty dodgy areas.

Edit: Apologies for derailing your glorious thread, Darkmoon. May death come swiftly to your enemies.
                What do you mean by black taxis?

Comment

It's a reference to Snatcher.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                  X