No announcement yet.

Superman Reboot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, he's a great actor with a lot of energy and charisma. No, no, not the kryptonite! Not the kryptonite! AHHHHH! Oh it's in my eyes. My eyes! AHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
      Hey, he's a great actor with a lot of energy and charisma. No, no, not the kryptonite! Not the kryptonite! AHHHHH! Oh it's in my eyes. My eyes! AHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
      Yeah, if anything Superman Lives getting scrapped was a loss. We never got to see the scene where Clark punches out Lois, then he punches out Teschmacher, then he punches out his mother...

Comment

I've always felt sorry for Brandon Routh not getting a chance to play Superman again. He really was one of the best things about Superman Returns.

Comment

At least he still got to do it which is more than most can say.

Comment

Sorry for future double post, but someone want to chime their two cents in on this?

Granted he's physically super, but maybe my nostalgia goggles are on a little too tight here. I can't believe I'm missing the red briefs and bright colors.

I guess it's not all that bad, and it'll probably look better on film. It does look like they're taking a cue from the latest Supes though.

Last edited by Smiley; 08-31-2011, 02:05 PM.

Comment

You're not alone, it feels empty without the extra splash of red in the middle.

Comment

Haha, bulge!
                Last edited by Dracarys; 08-31-2011, 02:04 PM.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Correction: Super bulge!

I read a funny article on cracked that they had to digitally remove said bulge from Routh in Superman Returns.

But since Zack Snyder is not one for hiding anything I'm not exactly surprised here.
                  Last edited by Smiley; 08-31-2011, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Apologies for the late double post, but I wanted to bump the topic to present Russell Crowe as Jor-El.

Comment

For the Superman Blu-Ray set we have a deleted scene from 'Superman Returns' showing when Kal-El went to Krypton. This scene apparently cost ten million to make.

Comment

Working...
                      X