Please Help Me With A DVD Burner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Me With A DVD Burner?

guys im looking for a software that lets me take my video files (avi,mpg,wmv etc etc) and put them onto a dvd, make chapters etc

i do have all video to vcd scvd dvd creator and burner but it takes too long lol

Feel free to look around here :

Freeware Disc Ripping and Burning . Burn your own data or music CDs or DVDs

Look for something which works for your needs. Most should be freeware, so feel free to give them a try and see what works for you the best. From your post, you might like

DVD Flick is a DVD authoring software that enables you to create DVDs from your video files. You can select one or more video files (more than 45 formats are supported) to be included on the disc and the program will automatically convert them for you and burn the DVD. You can even choose a DVD menu design from one of the included templates and optionally include subtitles and/or custom audio tracks. DVD Flick offers support for more than 60 video codecs and 40 audio codecs.

Comment

^^ cheers mate, will try them out

apperntly convertXtodvd is the best out ther, has any1 tried that?

Comment

You should give 'Cucusoft MPEG to DVD Author' a try. I believe its freeware and it turns mpg's to .VOB format. Thus you simply copy the files onto a DVD and it will run on any DVD player.

I use Nero, though.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X