Underworld: New Dawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underworld: New Dawn

Anyone else excited about this movie? Kate Beckinsale will be returning to the series and I have to say I'm pretty excited about it. Finally, a real vampire movie returns! Not too sure about the storyline, but glad to see Selene is kicking ass again.

Here's the link with the new screenshots from the movie.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...world-new-dawn
    Last edited by TheMedic; 03-28-2011, 03:40 PM.

i am very excited i loved 1 and 2 movie 3 wasent the best .. but im just happy kate is back yet again !! im looking forward to it and im sure it will be really really great !

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
      i am very excited i loved 1 and 2 movie 3 wasent the best .. but im just happy kate is back yet again !! im looking forward to it and im sure it will be really really great !
      Yes! I find the only way the underworld movies are good is if Kate is in it. The 3rd (prequel) just didn't do it for me. I'm a total Selene fangirl as I've dressed up as her for 2 halloweens straight

I'm not too sold on the storyline though.

After being in a coma-like state in a coffin for one and a half decades, Selene (Kate Beckinsale), a vampire, learns about her fourteen-year-old vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter, Nissa. Selene finds Nissa and together they fight the BioCom from creating super Lycans that will kill them all.[2]
      I hope they don't make the mother/daughter relationship too corny...

Comment

I dont think its gonna be to corny im pretty sure they can work it out
        in a way so we wont find it to stupid
        and yeah of course im only watching this movie also because kate is back underworld isent underworld if kate isent in it we saw what happend with the 3 movie ... it was just horrible.

Comment

I wasn't even aware this series was still going. The first one was alright i guess but the second wasn't that great, didn't bother with the third. This one sounds kinda crap too to be honest.

Comment

Awesome I always wanted to see what happen next the way Evolution ended
            "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
              I wasn't even aware this series was still going. The first one was alright i guess but the second wasn't that great, didn't bother with the third. This one sounds kinda crap too to be honest.
              yeah, i can't wait for a Blade 4 announcement just to see where that goes. they can never just stop at 3 films.
              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

What happened to Michael?

Comment

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wary of anything that has vampires, werewolves and a lack of Kelley Armstrong writting it. I enjoyed the first movie, can't remeber anything about the second bar the sex scene where he humps away at her stomach awkwardly, and haven't seen the third yet. Still, you never know. It might be fun.

Comment

The movie got a new title underworld : awakening

and here is first trailer !!

Kate Beckinsale, star of the first two films, returns in her lead role as the vampire warrioress Selene, who escapes imprisonment to find herself in a world ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
                      What happened to Michael?
                      Apparently Selene is wondering the same thing. Check out that trailer ReHunk posted.

Comment

Movie looks good I've liked every Underworld movie so far and this seems llike a great action movie to see in theaters cus apparently that's all i watch in theaters anymore lol

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wary of anything that has vampires, werewolves and a lack of Kelley Armstrong writting it. I enjoyed the first movie, can't remeber anything about the second bar the sex scene where he humps away at her stomach awkwardly, and haven't seen the third yet. Still, you never know. It might be fun.
                          Oh the sex scene about ten minutes in is even funnier, she's riding him and they're practically hanging off of the edge of a cliff. xD

So wait, in this new film, did Selene just forget she had a child? Does coma=amnesia? What?

Comment

I've never seen an Underworld film before...And I think thats made me a happier person because of it .
                            Last edited by Wrathborne; 08-19-2011, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X