Zombie Proof House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Proof House

So, now I know what my next place is gonna look like - http://www.geekologie.com/2011/04/fi...roof-house.php

I especially like the fact the place basically has a drawbridge.

I know some people are gonna say it's silly and stupid... but man I think it's pretty awesome, haha.
    sigpic

Comment

Zombies will always find a way.

Comment

^ Fido would blow it up along with himself. I don't think I could get used to it being a tomb when it's on "nap" time. What if you close the fucker up and the controls or a circuit breaks and your stuck inside???

On a side note, hooray for a new Batman animated film, boo for someone other than Kevin Conroy voicing Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Comment

that is pretty awesome

Comment

And then when the zombie sorrounded the place and there's no way out the people inside will kill each other for food.

But it's a pretty awesome house.

Comment

It needs more secret tunnels!

Comment

Well, I did assume three things - first, that there was a light well or similar for when the thing goes into turtle mode, second that it had solar panneling or a generator in case of a power down and third that most of the stuff could be hand-cranked open in case there was a mechanical issue.

So, when I build one, I'll remember to add those.

Comment

Make sure you secret a lighter, and the rubies to move the statues. Also make sure you get a square crank, those damn hex cranks tend to wear down and strip out faster.

Comment

This house desperately needs cranks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                      This house desperately needs cranks!
                      Clearly a sign of fine taste.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                      X