Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo preview 10 min of Resident Evil Genesis 05/31

DEMO PREVIEW 10 MIN

So is guys have for this end of the month the production Genesis demo with the title of Resident Evil Genesis where we will visit the premises of Spencer.

For more information: Genesis Productions

What is this? How to access the preview? Should it be in the modding section? Screens look like that RE GB demo mock up thing.. (forget what it was)..

Comment

I'll move it to the right place when we know what it is...

Comment

It's a PC game but i dunno whether it's a mod for something or built from scratch, there's a YouTube video on the blog he linked to

YouTube video:

The style of gameplay looks familiar to me but i can't put my finger on what game it is, something in the Splinter Cell/Rainbow Six vein...

Comment

Hmm, slightly blocky/fake for my tastes. Sort of like the early tomb raiders.

Comment

Hi all, the game is not no fake and not even a mod of any game, the game is developed by fans of the series and is being developed for PC takes place before the events of Resident Evil 5 takes place in a replica occult the desert, here I leave more videos:

YouTube video:

YouTube video:

YouTube video:
            Last edited by Dark_side; 05-16-2011, 04:07 PM.

Comment

For all fans of the forums the-horror.com now available demo of Resident Evil Genesis, where there will be much GORE ...!!!!

You can download it in their forum section ...Aqui

***First of all you have to read the manual first to start without any problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_side View Post
                developed by fans of the series and is being developed for PC

If it's developed by fans, doesn't that mean it's a mod? In order for it to be legit it has to be developed by the real developers ie Capcom.

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
                  If it's developed by fans, doesn't that mean it's a mod? In order for it to be legit it has to be developed by the real developers ie Capcom.
                  Well, I have understood that a mod is an extension that modifies an original game provides new capabilities, settings, characters, dialogue, and among other objects, but this demo is not a mod of some original game as one or more programmers developed it from 0 scenarios, objects, music, voices, characters created animations, etc. .., and all that we owe to the engines that help us create our own video games

Comment

I don't know why, but that video reminds me of the Quake Arena engine...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
                      It's a fan game, as I understand it, not modifying an existing one but creating one from scratch. More difficult in some ways, but given the limits of tweaking some of the games it does solve a lot of problems. Just doesn't offer short cuts.

Comment

The direct download: Here

Comment

Why won't you people leave my property alone?
                          See you in hell.

Comment

Anyone signing up to the next demo?

Comment

Hi people!!!! like me here again to bring you the deluxe version of the demo and training mode of the game Resident Evil Genesis

can also visit here to see the game's official cover: http://genesis-games-jh.blogspot.com/

Resident Evil Genesis DELUXE (demo) and Resident Evil Genesis TRAINING GROUND

You can download it in their forum section ...Aqui
                              Last edited by Dark_side; 08-06-2011, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X