No announcement yet.

Whats wrong with the world we live in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats wrong with the world we live in?

Out of the 12 high profile whistleblowers of the BP oil spill, "9 are mysteriously dead, 1 nearly died in a brutal assassination attempt, 1 is imprisoned under questionable charges, and another has simply disappeared"

------

This article has been eating at me for over a week now and I just gotta let it out now. This is fucking foul. I just cant believe that people can get away with this shit so easily.

The Clinton's did it like 20 years ago and now history repeats itself once more.

We've all be raised to follow rules in our lives, don't steal, don't kill, don't lie etc...

The more I think about it the madder I get because the people who tell us these things are out parents, who were told by their parents and so on. Well, why are we told these things to begin with if thats not the truth?

The truth is that you can lie, cheat, steal, and kill anyone you want and if you have enough money to your name, or you don't get caught then you are technically exempt from these rules.

This isn't a mind blowing new phenomenon its been that way since the beginning of mankind most likely, but here mankind is after thousands and thousands of years and we can create so many amazing things with our minds, do amazing things with our bodies, still have an amazing world to explore and have so many amazing things we can do with our time...and shit like this is still just as common.

All for what? Money? Power? Keeping your public image looking squeaky clean? Why are people OK with stuff like this? Do they forget on purpose or what?

Whats the point of having rules in the world, when most people don't have to follow them to begin with?

Is honesty itself, the greatest lie that man has ever come up with?

I'm getting overly philosophical and emotional and all, but I cant help but wonder whats the point of being an honest person in a dishonest world.
    The way the world works and the way we're told it works are just the complete opposite and there are times, like right now, when it drives me mad.

Anyone else feel the same way?

I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake, now it's time to erase that mistake.
    See you in hell.

Comment

It's basic human nature what do you expect? Do you think who we are as adults is what's real? Nope, we are groomed from the age of understanding capabilities to be a certain look at babies, the true unabashed humans they're greedy to the core
      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

It reminds me of a line from a movie I once watched and forgot the name of. "The greatest trick the devil ever got away with was convincing people he wasn't real"

Seems there are some things in the world that can and do happen like they do in the movies. People do disappear, people do die and people do get away with it all as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake, now it's time to erase that mistake.
          Damn you and your RoboCop quotes.

And the film you're referring too Agent Wong is 'The Usual Suspects'.

Comment

I like how Wrathborne is trying to raise awareness for an issue he feels very strongly about and yet I can see this thread just turning into movie quotations.

Either way I win.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Such is life. I don't worry about it, this kind of stuff normally doesn't affect me and if it does there's nothing I can do about it.

The only way this would change would be if the people from the world would raise against the powerful men who control the world and blah blah blah, but that's not going to happen.

Comment

Reminds me of the polish air crash disaster, didn't the camera man of that video get whacked the next day? Not sure what happened with that in the end..

Comment

Working...
                X