Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leicester is unprepared for a zombie outbreak.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester is unprepared for a zombie outbreak.

Emma, we all know you're concerned and I appreciate you bringing it to your city's attention.

A local authority admits it is unprepared for a zombie invasion, following a Freedom of Information request.
    See you in hell.

I already got my Zombie Plan so living in Leicester is not a problem!

Comment

I'm telling you now, I bet Emma was this "concerned citizen" who wrote to Leicester City Council.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Lolol, I saw this on BBC news the other day. At least my Council is now aware of this issue and can correct it, I think you all need to highlight this to your local Councils.

Comment

Derby Council will demand more money to do something about it, then buy themselves some new offices with it. And when the zombies eat them all I'll point and laugh.

Comment

Well, if Leicester sorts themselves out, you'll be ok. Derby is only about 5 minutes away. Just nick someone's car and drive down.

Comment

It's important to be prepared, but it can turn out to be a problem if the zombies retain memories from their previous lives, then they'll know all the hideouts and escape routes, like in Dawn of the Dead.

Comment

This is actually hilarious! gotta love these funny bits of news that pops up on occasion. Sadly my local council seems to take 4 years to build a new bit of road and a round about so im pretty sure that we are screwed in the face of a zombie invasion.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-13823427 - Guess they wanted to show Leicster really wasn't prepared...

Comment

Working...
                  X