Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kodomo no Jikan anime/manga, what is your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is extremely unusual for kids to have any kind of sex drive until at least the double digits. It can happen, although it's usually a symptom of an illness that's fucking up there hormones than a real sex drive. Most kids simply will not have an interest in sex beyond, 'Why do I have a penis/vagina?' and that's pretty much that.

Having taken a quick look at the anime via google image search...some of the pictures are very heavily sexualised, and pretty fucking creepy lolicon. I can see why people would have major issues with showing very young girls in negligee, because it's weird and creepy as hell.

Comment

*reads the thread and its topic creator's post.*

Last edited by valentinesdead?; 06-26-2011, 10:21 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

for some reason this whole thread reminds me of The Serbian film.... never seen it and I dont think I want to, not even the re-cut version you can buy from amazon :/

Comment

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
          *reads the thread and its topic creator's post.*

That's my job you're taking there!
          See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            That's my job you're taking there!
            Last edited by Canas Renvall; 06-28-2011, 01:41 AM.

Comment

In the past when there were no rules, people killed other people if they were mean and irritating. It's just like you kill a fly because it irritates you, knowing there are no consequenses for doing so.
              Ironically, if said belief still applies today, you would probably be dead by now. And so would all the employees of Capcom Japan, since Mikami would have blown up Capcom HQ for deciding to port RE4 to the PS2. And so would the Curator, probably.

Your views on life have some pretty dire consequences. And in your own words, oskar:

But maybe they prefer their fantasy, ideal world where you can dress however you want without taking any consequenses.
              /replace "dress however you want" with "do whatever you want".

Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

Working...
              X