OJ Simpson Confesses (Finally?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ Simpson Confesses (Finally?)

O.J Simpson has confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his former wife, it has been reported.

The talk show host made headlines recently saying that one of her regrets was never having got the shamed former sportsman to confess to the killing.

And it appears her wish may well have come true with reports Simpson has already told one of her producers in an interview from jail that he knifed ex-wife Nicole in self-defence - a confession he will now repeat to the talk show queen during a spectacular televised sit down interview.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1Q8YdEZtN

I think everyone stopped caring a decade ago.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Not the families dude.

Comment

I remember being in the forth grade and actually watching this case on television during class time. I found it weird because I didn't understand what point it actually served for 9-year-olds. I can safely say as a 9-year-old I really didn't care (and as a 25-year-old I don't really care). Also, growing up in the South a lot of kids in the class kept saying he was guilty (more than likely just reiterating what their parents said...Naturally because OJ is black he automatically did it...I live in a fairly rural area and some people haven't reached that certain stage of enlightenment yet).

In all truth, I am not shocked he admits to this. Guilt usually consumes people...And gets worse over time.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, I doubt very much its guilt. Given Simpson's attention-seeking track record, and the fact he has most of the rest of his life possibly be spent in prison, it seems to me not to have to do with any real guilt, but just one desperate last grasp at fame. The guy has always been an attention whore. Yeah, we know you did it man. Zero surprise.

"As you can see, the glove does not fit."
          sigpic

Comment

I'm leaving this here.
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
              Not the families dude.
              This is true, but we live in an age where if it isn't something that's currently going on or doesn't affect us in any way, we don't give a shit. Sure you'll get your naysayers and cryhearts who'll claim that every human is "special" and we all should care about each other, but the truth is I don't think anyone does care anymore. About as much as we care about Madeline McCann. Christ, almost forgot her name, that's how much I care.

I'm not trying to be an arsecock for the sake of it, I'm being a realist.

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              Hahahahaha.

Reminds me of that Site Wars double agent crap we pulled ages ago.
              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 06-24-2011, 08:27 AM.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                Whoa whoa there pal, this is the united states of the world here, you use US slang when you speak!...Wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  I appreciate your honesty.

Comment

Even if he did confessed.He can't do anymore time because under the 5th Ammendment its says that once a court case is aquited it cannot be reopened.The only thing that can happen to him is being more degrade to society then he already is.
                    Last edited by BrionIrons; 06-26-2011, 03:08 PM.
                    sigpic
                    www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Working...
                    X