Post A Picture Of Your Pet(s)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post A Picture Of Your Pet(s)!

I noticed there was a post a picture of yourself thread, but no pets! (If there is a pets thread way back in the forum, sorry! Just go ahead and delete this one.) I'd love to see any of the pets you guys own. I'll start off with my own pet. I own a purebred, sable German Shepard named "Dexter". (Named after the titular character in the Showtime TV show "Dexter".)

This is him at 11 weeks; two weeks after we brought him home.

Graduating his training class.

And the most recent picture of him. He's currently a year and 5 months.
    Last edited by PracticalAl; 06-27-2011, 11:28 AM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
    =And him celebrating the death of Osama Bin Laden with his American bandana, haha.
    Now you've done it!
    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Now you've done it!
      Uh-oh! Is that a hot-button issue here, or something? I can edit my post and delete that if it becomes a problem.
      sigpic

Comment

It was. Things have subsided though but there was a whole thread that soon escalated into obscene levels of retardation. I'm trying to find a picture of my pet, bear with me for a few moments.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Apologies for the double post but this is an old picture of my rabbit, Boris. Back in my old house. Ignore the dog in the background, he's dead.

See you in hell.

Comment

Ignore the dog in the background, he's dead.
            You say that so nonchalantly.

Comment

After taking him to the vet and watching him get put down, I've learnt not to get too attached to animals.
              See you in hell.

Comment

I still cry every time I loose a pet. I haven't had any new one for a few years because of that, so currently I'm down to a single goldfish.

Still, this is me, and as such my pet must be genetic freak as well. It battered the two other fish we bought to death as it grew, and is about 8 inches long now. Not including it's tail. It's gone pure white and had to be upgraded from a 50 litre tank to a 250 litre because it was too big. I feed it the ground bones of my foes, though, which might explain some of it's disposition.

I'll grab a picture when I find my camera's charger.

Comment

Attached (i think).

A rare shot of my animal out of his cage.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I'm confused, Stu.
                    Freedom of Information.

Comment

It was. Things have subsided though but there was a whole thread that soon escalated into obscene levels of retardation. I'm trying to find a picture of my pet, bear with me for a few moments.
                      Haha, I read that as "my pet bear" at first. Your rabbit is adorable; cute name too. My cousin had rabbits, they seem like very cool pets.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      I still cry every time I loose a pet. I haven't had any new one for a few years because of that, so currently I'm down to a single goldfish. Still, this is me, and as such my pet must be genetic freak as well. It battered the two other fish we bought to death as it grew, and is about 8 inches long now. Not including it's tail. It's gone pure white and had to be upgraded from a 50 litre tank to a 250 litre because it was too big. I feed it the ground bones of my foes, though, which might explain some of it's disposition. I'll grab a picture when I find my camera's charger.
                      My first dog was poisoned by a neighbor, and I've had to put down my ferret and cat, so I know how you feel. When it's Dexter's turn, I know I will be inconsolable for at least a week..

On a more pleasant note, your goldfish sounds awesome! Can't wait to see it.

Originally posted by Trent View Post
                      I'm confused, Stu.
                      I second that.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think Stu keeps small children as pets. Or he's making a joke that his child is like a pet? I'm kinda uncertain myself.

Comment

omg Al! I have German shepherds too :3

Comment

I see your German Shepards and raise you a Ada!!!

She just turned a year about 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Alessa

Wesker

I was playing a lot of Silent Hill around the time I got Alessa (I.E. where the name came from), but that poor cat's name changed three times. When I originally got her from the animal shelter she was labeled as a male (I originally wanted a male cat because I heard they were supposed to be more social). I take her to the vet to get her fixed, and they're like "Yeah, you know this is a girl, right?" So yeah, she was originally Alexei after Tsar Nicholas II's son...Then it morphed to Alexia, but I just didn't like how many syllables that was. Alessa just fit...Plus playing a lot of Silent Hill 3 didn't help matters any.

And I got the second one two years later to keep Alessa company...Yeah, I was playing a fair amount of Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries around the time I got him. Though he is nothing like Wesker, my Wesker is extremely social and seems to love everyone.

I want to see Darkmoon's Satan Goldfish!

After taking him to the vet and watching him get put down, I've learnt not to get too attached to animals.
                              I wouldn't get too attached to any people; I hear those tend to die too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X