Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Ok
    So I got the Biohazard pachislo and I'm trying to get a direct feed of the LCD so I can record the gameplay.
    A fue days ago I had a tech come by who was 100% sure he could do it...when he spliced a speaker wire with a composite video I told him nevermind-_-

I got this as it's what everyone told me I needed for a quivk DIYS project.

Only problem is I'm afraid I'll mess the Pachi up.

I'm only asking for help here as it pertains to Resident Evil.And no where on the net are there videos of the gameplay other than trailers.
    And if I can get the video I'll put it all online.

I can follow directions if I could just find some kind of guide.

Any help would be great!
    Thanks
    -Doug
    Here are some close up shots of the back of the LCD and other mich shots of the pachi inside.

Spoiler:

First; grats on getting one of those!

Second; You should probably seek out some tech / hardware mod forums of some sort (maybe benheck's site would be a good starting point) or evt. some community for people who build / maintain arcade cabinets (should be some good communities for that, maybe even someone on the MAME boards, if that place exists)

Third; Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      First; grats on getting one of those!

Second; You should probably seek out some tech / hardware mod forums of some sort (maybe benheck's site would be a good starting point) or evt. some community for people who build / maintain arcade cabinets (should be some good communities for that, maybe even someone on the MAME boards, if that place exists)

Third; Good luck!
      I've posted on many bords without luck,but I'll try the ones you suggested.
      Also I have another tech coming to my house tomorrow who seys he can do it for 90$
      Crossing my fingers
      Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
      X