Did some Forum Spring Cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did some Forum Spring Cleaning

I see it needed to be done so I did it. I cleared the names of members that had 0 posts, and the ones that had not posted in a very very long time, I'm talking years. Sorry to see you go but, had to do it. For Dot's concern, I left the banned members up there. I'll let him take care of those.
    Last edited by chrism3784; 04-21-2007, 02:54 AM.

I really really wish you didnt do this. You deleted tons of people who I knew, and a few game developers who I respected and have helped me get in to talks with people who own prototypes. The whole point of this place is to build up an archive and allows people to post when they want. I dont pressure them into getting deleted if they dont make a post in a while.

You didnt have to do this, at all. We have 200GB free. We are not running out of space because 100 people have 0 posts.

We had a really cool guy register here who has helped me out a lot, but when he sees his account is gone now he will think he isnt wanted. This is not cool dude, at all. I wish you would have asked me before doing this, I wouldnt have allowed it.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-21-2007, 06:39 AM.

Comment

I completely understand both points of view, but I have to ask, is there not a fail-safe backup list of Forum Users?

EDIT - N/M, that question was pretty stupid after thinking about it.
      Last edited by MeganGrass; 04-21-2007, 11:06 AM.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
      X