Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polygamist pedophile defends self in court..expected to fail

-----------
    Another crazy Mormon leader who thinks he's on a 'Mission from God' and above the law. The loser has 78 wives...yes, you read that right, 78 wives. 2 were underage.

Who else but the Mormons?

Chuck Norris.

Comment

to all pedo...I will castrate you but im playing mass effect 2, after finishing the DLC i will proceed to sep your balls form your body...then kill you.

love

dave

Comment

What I choose to do in my private life is nothing to do with any of you. I'll just play the religion card and I'll be out of this situation and be home in time for cornflakes.
        See you in hell.

Comment

That's why I hate religion.

Comment

Religion is a philosophy. Any given thought of mind could make a human being do such things, we just have different mind sets. I.E. this is as relevant to religion as is an atheist is to God.
            Freedom of Information.

Comment

wow, this case got even more disgusting. They have recordings of this fucker training his 'wives' to have sex -_-.

Comment

Pretty damn disturbing... This is why I am agnostic... really makes me sick to think people get away with using religion and "God" as any excuse for their own sick demented pleasures... I hope he gets owned in Prison... with no lube.

Comment

I should point out that God has no place in this mess. If you can show me a religious text that says, 'And yay, diddle the children, for babyfuck is good' I can show you a version edited by /b/. The asshole used religion for the power it gave him. Maybe he even actually believes, that this is what God wants. But he's about as wrong as you can get, and this has nothing to do with him believing. It has to do with him being a fucked up person in need of his genitals being shortened by use of a rusted blender.

Remember, happy boys and girls, if he was an Atheist he'd still have been an asshole who'd have found some way to gain the power to pull shit like this, or equally horrible crap. And it wouldn't have been any prettier.

Comment

Working...
                  X