Ridley Scott to direct new Blade Runner entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    She has a face like a clinically depressed pug.
    Is that from Shooting Stars?

"Michelle Rodriguez, with your face like a neglected radish, like a cowboy's crack, like a forgotten tunnel..."

With your face...

Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 09-04-2011, 05:17 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
      ^ This. He's the perfect formula to hate. That's why he's such a good... bad... guy. If that makes any sense.

If you like Quaritch, you support Hitler's actions against the Jews. Except replace "Aryan race" with "money".

(See? I can do it too! )
      I knew Godwin's Law was coming, haha.
      See you in hell.

Comment

It's fair to say I haven't seen this happen in a while maybe I'm skimming too many threads . . .
        Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 09-04-2011, 05:47 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, this thread got out of control didn't it? Then again, that's what happens when you're the odd man out in a thread catering to a cult classic.

I'm going to blunt here: I don't like Blade Runner. I don't feel that it's a particularly good film. I don't think it's really influential enough to deserve a spot in history. I do, however, acknowledge that some aspects of the film (atmosphere, mainly) do appeal to a great number of people. I am not one of them.

I read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? In that sense, I have a right to complain that Blade Runner is about as well-done and accurate an adaptation as the Resident Evil films; piss-poor, to be frank.

I'm not sure it needs a sequel either, given it is a very self-contained narrative that doesn't lend itself well extention.

Just wanted to put that out there as a reasonable and logical reaction to Blade Runner and the possibilities of sequel that isn't blind fanaticism one way or another.
          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

E = mc^2

Energy = Mind Control^2
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

E = 1CNRhK

1 Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick.
              Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-05-2011, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                E = 1CNRhK

1 Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick.
                Bruce Lee killed in his prime, had he put on more weight he would of kicked Norris arse, too bad he succumed to the pain killer drug
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X