Friday the 13th (Franchise)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th (Franchise)

I'm gunna make a thread for this for all those Jason fans out there!
    Talk about anything from fav kills to moments of each film that you love etc.
    I love the part in part 5 where he kills the naked girl with that pair of hedge clippers. Stabs her eyes, man that was fucking fantastic I laughed my ass off!
    "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Part 2 Jason was da best.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
      Part 2 Jason was da best.

I loved the part in part 3 where he gets the hockey mask.

Now for my fav kill from part 3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H71Ol8n0vdE
      "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

I love friday the 13 all of them

.. well not jason x but the rest is nice

all that killing all those young 80s 90s boobies xD
        Last edited by rehunk88; 09-04-2011, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Good ol' slashers like F13: bringing unintentional comedy (and later intentional) to the horror genre.

Quite frankly, I've enjoyed all the F13 movies barring Jason X and Goes to Hell. Yes, I even like Freddy vs. Jason.

Surprisingly enough, I'd say I prefer the Jarvis acts (4-6) most of all.
          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

I had a lot of fun with the series...but good god, 'the new Blood', 'Jason takes Manhattan', and "Jason Goes to Hell' were all boring crap fests.

Freddy Versus Jason was fun and all, but Freddy got gypped big time. Dude only got 1 kill and it was only a so-so kill at that.

Actually on the subject of kills, the kills in general for both these characters in their reboots were boring repetitive crap that we've all seen before.

Getting stabbed and impaled by a machete or claw gloves doesn't stand out anymore in a horror film.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Friday 13th movies. Enjoyed most of them bar a few. He is my favorite slasher movie villan closley followed by Michael Myers, Ghostface and Leatherface. With a staggering body count of 182 happless teens Voorhees is the king of slasher. Kane Hodder has got to be my favorite actor to portray him. He is built like a brick shit house and is not lanky tall like the guy in FVJ. He has the perfect look of how Jason should be. The guy is so dedicated to the part and has been unfortunate to play him in the majority of the crap Friday movies but he did an amazing job with what they gave him. Dude even has 'Kill Kill' tatooed on the inner part of his lip, now thats dedication.

My favorite Friday movies from best to worst are:
              1. Jason Lives Part 5
              2. Part 1
              3. Part 3
              4. Remake
              5. FVJ
              6. Part 6
              7. Part 2
              8. Jason Goes To Hell
              9. Jason X
              10. Part 4
              Last edited by CrimsonElder; 09-05-2011, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Jason lives was part 6 ...whoa you have Jason X lower than Jason Goes to hell? Them's fighting words!

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                  Jason lives was part 6 ...whoa you have Jason X lower than Jason Goes to hell? Them's fighting words!
                  Damn right as bad as Jason goes to hell is and it is a god awuful movie, however I enjoyed Jason at the start and end of the movie. In Jason X he is just shit all the way through. The idea is just ridicolous. Jason goes to space and the future? Its the dumbest thing ever.

Thanks for the correction on Part5/6 I knew there was something wrong with the list but I couldnt figure out what.
                  Last edited by CrimsonElder; 09-06-2011, 07:48 AM.

Comment

I enjoyed Jason X, it was actually a lot more well done than I expected, but it was by no means anything but silly, and it embraced that factor. Made the film a lot less painful to watch than Jason Goes to Hell and was moderately entertaining....not as good as Part 6 though, that was a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                      I enjoyed Jason X, it was actually a lot more well done than I expected, but it was by no means anything but silly, and it embraced that factor. Made the film a lot less painful to watch than Jason Goes to Hell and was moderately entertaining....not as good as Part 6 though, that was a blast.
                      i think jason x is the weakest of them all its bad filmed it got bad characters and i hate jason as a robot XD it dosent fit.

Comment

Working...
                      X