Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fictional character does X remind you of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fictional character does X remind you of?

Me and Gareth played this game last night and I thought it'd be funny to make a topic about it on here. He asked me which gaming character (which eventually moved onto fictional character) he reminded me of, and I said Meat Boy because he always has a big grin on his face and is chilled out and doesn't take himself seriously. He then asked what he reminds me of looks wise, and I said he looks similar to Kyle Hyde from Hotel Dusk. I asked him who I remind him of, and he said looks wise Samus and personality wise he said I remind him of a renegade female Shepard in Mass Effect and Head Six from Battlestar Galactica. I thought it'd be a laugh to see what other people think themselves to be like or other people on here.

Disclaimer: No offensive/nasty stuff please.
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 09-16-2011, 03:04 PM.

As much as this annoys you, I'm going to say you remind me of Alexia Ashford.

I've known you by that username for so long, plus you're blonde and bear a resemblance.
    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-16-2011, 04:10 PM.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Yeah, comparisons are always funny things to do, so here we go!

Several people think that I look a bit like Chris (even my mom told me so!), but not the RE5 version of him. If we're talking about clothing style and general look, one of my friend thinks that my style is very close to Alex Krycek's from the X-files...cool because I think he's very classy.

Other than that, no one ever thought I looked like a famous fictional character or a real famous person. Must be because I look very common as a whole.

Comment

I got called Kramer when I was younger because I had similar hair. I don't really know too many people who look like a fictional character though; well, unless you count one of my cousins looking an awful lot like Randy Savage in his heyday.
        Last edited by DarkMemories; 09-16-2011, 04:41 PM.
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

I don't remind anyone of anyone.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            You remind me of Dr. Harlan Fontaine.

Comment

As much as this annoys you, I'm going to say you remind me of Alexia Ashford.

I've known you by that username for so long, plus you're blonde and bear a resemblance.
              Doesn't annoy me, she's a cool character, just sucks in DSC. I do have similar hair and similar-ish face shape so I guess it's a pretty obvious comparison cos that is my main online alias.

Rehunk88 really reminds me of Master Chief in these videos:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Because of how he is and comes out with random stuff and likes boobs, and Arby takes the piss out of the way he is and Master Chief doesn't care, similar to how people mock rehunk sometimes and he's just like "I don't care". And he just comes out with what he thinks and doesn't sugar coat it like the "go wank your mini dick" comment ages ago bwahaha

(I mean that in the nicest possible way because he makes me laugh.)

Comment

Alzaire's staff picture just reminds me of Bronson

For some reason also, Dark Moon just reminds me of Barry Burton too, Got to be that man of a beard.

Comment

I knew someone was gonna mention the beard...

Comment

More like a Viking.

Comment

Or a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                        You remind me of Dr. Harlan Fontaine.
                        Ah do believe yah must be mistayhken!

See you in hell.

Comment

Talk shit, man! I have on multiple occasions compared you to Cave Johnson and Hugh Darrow. Hell, I always say you remind me of people, they're just the two I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                            Alzaire's staff picture just reminds me of Bronson
                            Mindblown.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                              Talk shit, man! I have on multiple occasions compared you to Cave Johnson and Hugh Darrow. Hell, I always say you remind me of people, they're just the two I recall.
                              Oh shit I forgot about that! Hahaha, Cave Johnson.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X