X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why? Hahaha
    See you in hell.

Comment

Just a Cat. Sitting there. Glaring. Waiting for a topic to derail.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post

I feel like this is John, if he were a cat.
          lol what a bad ass.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Came here to post this.

sigpic

Comment

Digging this up again instead of making a new topic.

Don't you miss those days when PC games came in big cardboard boxes with manuals about half an inch thick?

I still have a boxed copy of Frontier: Elite II for DOS, still in mint condition with all the materials and documents. You didn't just get a manual, you got a gazette and a ship brochure too. Just pages and pages of backstory and dialogue. Manuals nowadays tend to be shipped on a disc, and if they are paper then they're more like leaflets.
              See you in hell.

Comment

King's Quest games were the exact same, and you HAD to have the manual to progress further, and these were the days before GameFAQs too.

Comment

Hell yeah. And when regular edition games came with extra stuff. Like SNES games with fold-out maps or mini-posters. Or old PC games with maps or nicknacks. Good times.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nowadays what they do is package all of the material that you would get as standard but release it as a "special edition" and charge you a tenner more. In the end it won't matter as we push towards digital distribution, where you pay money and don't get anything from it. No physical product, no freshly printed manual, no actual possession.

Essentially boiling it down to purchasing the right to borrow a game indefinitely.

Which is why I'm so opposed to OnLive. It is the epitome of something that takes control away from the consumer. Now you don't even own a DIGITAL copy of something since the game isn't downloaded or even played on your machine.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

*(belches)*

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                        YES!

Spoiler:
                        Fission mailed.

Comment

Have you ever been so pissed off that you start swinging a cactus?

http://imgur.com/gNVkN

Comment

I'm tripping out a little each time I hear ads on the television.

I keep hearing video game music that's been modified.

One in particular that I know has been ripped and looped, is a song played in Final Fantasy X-2 when you complete the Moonflow concert with the band members from Macalania Woods in Chapter 2.

Just going off the top of my head, but I know the song and it's driving me fucking CRAZY hearing it looped on this goddamn ad.

Anyone else ever had this sort of thing with ads or whatever?
                            sigpic
                            Non-blurry Signature Version
                            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Courtesy of cyndercute:
                              Fission mailed.

Comment

Working...
                              X