Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amanda Knox walks free

---

Well I haven't been keeping up with this case and aren't sure of the details but from what I've read Knox might be innocent and the prosecution behind the trial was a nut.

Still I wonder who really killed Meredeth Kercher?

The British government won't stand for this.

If it was the other way round, she wouldn't have gotten away with it.
    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-03-2011, 10:11 PM.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      http://gma.yahoo.com/amanda-knox-is-innocent.html
      ---

Well I haven't been keeping up with this case and aren't sure of the details but from what I've read Knox might be innocent and the prosecution behind the trial was a nut.

Still I wonder who really killed Meredeth Kercher?
      The black man!

ROTFL. BTW, in 12 years he wil be a free man... welcome to Italy.
      In 2023: One murder, no killers.

Horatio, where are you?

Last edited by killer7ITA; 10-04-2011, 03:52 AM.
      I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

Yeah, actually it was the "black man", his DNA was found all over the crime scene which is why he is still in jail - just nobody talks about him like they do Knox.

Press coverage is very strange as always, first Knox is some sort of devil and now she's free.. they just make it up as they go along.

Comment

The whole case is a fucking embarrassment. The police, the suspects, the prosecution, all dickheads. Every last one of them.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
            Yeah, actually it was the "black man", his DNA was found all over the crime scene which is why he is still in jail - just nobody talks about him like they do Knox.
            I have a question:

Was the Italian forensics team that recovered every bit of DNA that helped convict the "black man"... the very same team that fucked up the evidence so much, that it was used as the main argument that eventually allowed Kox to go free?

Does anybody know?

EDIT: Italy got a huge black eye from this whole deal. As if Berlusconi's antics weren't enough.
            Last edited by Pikminister; 10-04-2011, 02:06 PM.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

dont know anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                I have a question:

Was the Italian forensics team that recovered every bit of DNA that helped convict the "black man"... the very same team that fucked up the evidence so much, that it was used as the main argument that eventually allowed Kox to go free?

Does anybody know?

EDIT: Italy got a huge black eye from this whole deal. As if Berlusconi's antics weren't enough.
                His blood was on her pillow and either bodily fluids or blood was on and inside the body. Unlike the rye bread on the knife I don't think it was ketchup.. Press don't mention it much as Knox is a better target and probably because the guy is black. Not even the victim's family seem to bother much about him and concentrate solely on Knox, bizarre. 16 years is light for rape/murder.

Comment

I don't know what to think of it....

I find it odd how everyone seemed to be out of town....and how the stories changed a little, how the knife (or one of the knives, as one report said that different knives were used) at one point had the DNA of Knox on it (or fingerprints, I can't remember, but I think they said DNA)....I dunno, I really believe the theory that Knox and her BF were involved in it....

Team Chris Redfield<3

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                    Not even the victim's family seem to bother much about him and concentrate solely on Knox, bizarre. 16 years is light for rape/murder.
                    Italy...The Diet coke of Justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                      Italy...The Diet coke of Justice.
                      Yes sir.

In 2006 an Italian journalist (Marco Travaglio) report "how can you kill your wife or husband in Italy and never go to jail".
                      You have to get different circumstances, but with the help of special "act of oblivion" (this happen years ago) you can't never go to jail.

Unfortunately, only in Italian:

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                      dont know anything about it.
                      Best post...

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                      Italy have need of a new revolution after 150 years, but this can happen in 2011?
                      I don't think so... a new civil war is not good.
                      Last edited by killer7ITA; 10-05-2011, 02:23 AM.
                      I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

Working...
                      X