Kicked in the Nuts Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked in the Nuts Commercial

So apparently a few guys are complaining that it was wrong of a commercial to make a commercial revolving around a man repeatedly being kicked in the balls and they say it was "in bad taste," among other things. But what do you think, are you personally offended by the commercial or do you think the guys who said that are just being insecure and throwing a fit about nothing? Personally I like the commercial and don't think there's anything wrong with it, what do you think?

Here's the commercial:
    There's nothing wrong with having a commercial like that
    100.00%
    It was wrong of them to have a commercial like that
    0.00%
    Last edited by Ununoctium; 10-23-2011, 07:49 PM.
    Fission mailed.

Guys being kicked in the crotch has been a staple of humor for thousands of years! Anyone offended by this needs to take the pole out of their ass, in my humble opinion.

Also,
    Last edited by PracticalAl; 10-21-2011, 04:41 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
      Guys being kicked in the crotch has been a staple of humor for thousands of years! Anyone offended by this needs to take the pole out of their ass, in my humble opinion.

Also,

(If the embed doesn't work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cycXuYzmzNg)
      I agree, people need to stop being offended over everything. Oh and you need to remove the "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=" for embed to work.

Also I lol'd at your video, here's another good one related to people getting offended:
      Fission mailed.

Comment

And Mike Judge's satire hits another home run!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Last edited by Rombie; 10-21-2011, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
          And Mike Judge's satire hits another home run!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0n8QmLtmFA
          lol that was so totally over the top!
          Fission mailed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
            I agree, people need to stop being offended over everything. Oh and you need to remove the "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=" for embed to work.Also I lol'd at your video, here's another good one related to people getting offended
            (Haha, thanks for the fix!) That was another good video, thanks! I like to collect these sort of things for potential thread use later. ..
            sigpic

Comment

WTF?? Soo much LOL! I showed this commercial to a friend and he almost had a heart attack(because of soo much laughing and imaginating the pain....my friend is a dude...)

Comment

Originally posted by cyndercute View Post
                WTF?? Soo much LOL! I showed this commercial to a friend and he almost had a heart attack(because of soo much laughing and imaginating the pain....my friend is a dude...)
                lol that's pretty funny
                Fission mailed.

Comment

You're breakin' my balls here!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
                    lol that was so totally over the top!
                    That movie is an underrated cult classic.

To be fair the ad actually reminds me of the Ode To The Nutshot from Robot Chicken:

Last edited by Rombie; 10-21-2011, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X