Halloween 2011 Megathread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween 2011 Megathread

So everyone Halloween is just a few days away, so I thought I'd intentionally make a thread a few days early as to beat everyone else to the punch (sorry ). Does anyone still go trick or treating? Anyone going to a party? What are you doing and what are you going to be this year? Also, feel free to post pics of yourself dressed up, pumpkins, haunted houses, and other neat Halloween stuff you've made or stumbled across.
    Last edited by Ununoctium; 10-26-2011, 10:32 PM.
    Fission mailed.

I'm not doing anything this Halloween. I will probably either get stuck working that night, or staying home watching crappy scary movies. Our neighborhood is pretty dead around halloween, so I won't even get the chance to traumatize trick or treaters.. ;___;..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
      I'm not doing anything this Halloween. I will probably either get stuck working that night, or staying home watching crappy scary movies. Our neighborhood is pretty dead around halloween, so I won't even get the chance to traumatize trick or treaters.. ;___;..
      I hope I don't have to work, even though I probably won't be doing anything anyway. Maybe they'll give me time and a half?
      Fission mailed.

Comment

Halloween sucks when your old... my kid is scared of the Scream mask..

God damn, have some good memories of when I was younger though.. had like 3 or 4 Scream costumes stashed away, one day about 10 of us just went out with a camera recording people as they drove by haha. We took a lot of abuse but it was worth it..

This year is all about clubs and shit.. screw that.. no risk/no fun..

Comment

Well Halloween is on monday, so I'll be at rehearsal for work. Maybe I'll go in costume, who knows LOL.

Then we have Mexico's day of the dead, which makes Halloween last 2 more days. Wish I was a kid so I could go on a spree for free candy.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Well the most I'm doing on Monday will be wearing my creepy contacts to work but Saturday I'm going to a charity event then a party. =) I'll take pics if I can, I was lucky to find a cute plus size costume.
            Last edited by Inferno04; 10-27-2011, 08:39 PM.

Comment

We don't celebrate it here for the most part.

Local kids also take the opportunity to distract you at the front of the house to try and break in at the back of the house.

And even then, most of the ones out actually wanting to do trick or treat don't even bother with costumes or anything from what I've seen.

Australia sucks.
              Last edited by Enetirnel; 10-28-2011, 05:44 AM.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone! Today is the big day!
                Fission mailed.

Comment

Working...
                X