No announcement yet.

New Zealand Voting Referendum 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is odd that the majority of Britain voted for the Conservatives, Labour or the Lib Dems yet mostly support UKIP - however, this detail will be suitably ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      It is odd that the majority of Britain voted for the Conservatives, Labour or the Lib Dems yet mostly support UKIP - however, this detail will be suitably ignored.
      Perhaps they just voted for those three parties for shits and giggles. We all know the UK loves UKIP.

Comment

Annnnnd I think we're getting too far off topic now. This thread was created to talk about the upcomming referendum in New Zealand, not how UKIP is the world's most popular party. Let's drop all future mentions of UKIP and stick to the topic, or risk it being closed and Moderator wrath brought down.

Comment

*grabs some popcorn*

Lol the UKIP is a joke, aren't they still campaigning to save the pound?

Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
          The EU was never intended to be democratic and it still isn't.
          Honestly, I don't think it was intended to do anything.. just regulate things to appease the majority until something happens. Probably best left to historical debate. For me it's a huge, cold machine with no clear purpose - many different parts, some flourishing, others breaking down. People learning BS so they can queue up and get a chance to pull on a lever (I guess money comes out somewhere).. and no-one knows what it all actually does or where its going..

Comment

Working...
          X