Happy, Happy Halloween!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy, Happy Halloween!

It's almost time boils and ghouls. Today's the day. Post your favorite scary movie. Perhaps a video or clip of something that scares you. Tell tales of tricks or treats. I'll be stopping by again real soon...

If I can finish it I'll post something that might scare peples a little bit...well make them jump out of their seats a little. we'll see.

Comment

Happy Halloween to you too OP! Though I suspect you didn't see the thread on this already...
      Fission mailed.

Comment

1 toon finished... I been up for...over 22 hours now. Trying to finish the Horror toon...which is damn close to being done animation wise...but not sound sync...O.o..SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK@

Comment

Actually had a few trick or treaters this year. Guess my bucket of sweets won't be just for me...

...I feel like I know someone like Joy, Wrathborne. It disturbs me.

Comment

Thank you all for stopping by. No big costumes for this year. Just passing out candy. Finished the original 'Fright Night' not too long ago and looking for my next movie. Still I'm having some fun in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
              Finished the original 'Fright Night' not too long ago and looking for my next movie.
              The remake is supposed to be great.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised nobody posted this song yet:
                Fission mailed.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                  The remake is supposed to be great.
                  Indeed it was. One of the few prime examples of a remake done right. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X