Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some 'Dark Knight Rises' Bane images....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first 6 minutes of the film get posted next friday, I look forward to this >

Comment

Hopefully it's enough time to fix the audio so Bane can actually be understood :p

Comment

Actually....Banes voice is supposed to be raspy, early report on the 6 minute released is that its kind of hard to understand Bane, but he still stands out as a brutish but broken man.

Comment

Trust me when I say there is a vast difference between what you mean (and what I get) and what is actually in there... between the accent and the distortion, it's almost un-intelligable.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            Actually....Banes voice is supposed to be raspy, early report on the 6 minute released is that its kind of hard to understand Bane, but he still stands out as a brutish but broken man.
            So you got both Bane and Batman doing the awkwardly forced raspy voice thing... I haven't heard Ann Hathaway talking as Cat Woman in this. Will she do the whole raspy voice deal too?
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
              Trust me when I say there is a vast difference between what you mean (and what I get) and what is actually in there... between the accent and the distortion, it's almost un-intelligable.
              I heard Bane's voice through horrible audio quality in the the prologue leak and he was perfectly understandable. Great voice/accent as well.

Comment

Theatrical Trailer released.
                Following the first teaser, Warner Bros. has released the full-length trailer for Christopher Nolan's highly-anticipated blockbuster and end to his Batman trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises. Playing before Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (alongside the prologue in very select IMAX theaters before Mission: Impossible Ghotocol) this week, we finally get our first high-resolution look at Anne
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                  So you got both Bane and Batman doing the awkwardly forced raspy voice thing... I haven't heard Ann Hathaway talking as Cat Woman in this. Will she do the whole raspy voice deal too?
                  Imagine Batman and Bane talking to each other, even people who speak English will need subtitles.

Comment

I had to seriously rewind the clip more than three times to understand Bane's only line in the trailer.

"When Gotham is ashes you have my permission to die".

Or perhaps it was.

"When horses have asses you have my permission to ride."

I can't tell.

Comment

Hmm....I have a strong feeling that Ra's will make an appearance in some way or another. At 00.20, wasn't that him and his cane?

Comment

So who is Joseph Gordon-Levitt playing then . . . Nightwing? Or a villain praps? He can't just be Cop #15 . . .

Afterall Begins and DK had TWO established villains, technically three in DK since Scarecrow got a brief cameo . . . or is it just Bane/Catwoman?
                        sigpic

Comment

We'll prolly see The league of shadows pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                            So who is Joseph Gordon-Levitt playing then . . . Nightwing? Or a villain praps? He can't just be Cop #15 . . .

Afterall Begins and DK had TWO established villains, technically three in DK since Scarecrow got a brief cameo . . . or is it just Bane/Catwoman?
                            Begins had three villians as well: Victor Zsazz. Scarecrow. Ra's al Ghul/LOS and you could even argue Joe Chill.

So there will probably be a cameo of another batman villian on some level, also did anyone notice the hurrah to the long fingered batman of red rain and other comics in BB? Sweet?

New trailer is out too.

Comment

Reports said that JGL is playing a brand new character, I think a cop.

Comment

I didn't even click about Zsasz in Begins . . .
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X