THIA Christmas 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! Hope Santa has brought you all what you wanted!

Comment

Even if I do dislike the holidays, I hope you guys/girls have a nice time! Share and have good times with your beloved, feast and have fun!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Hope everyone here has a great Christmas

Comment

So what did everyone get?
              Resident Evil wise I got Archives II,That Wii gun & knife set,and unbelievably I got the Biohazard 15th anniversary box set!!! Someone imported it for me
              Also got a new push mower!

How bout you guys?
              Spoiler:

Comment

EDIT:

Presents: Thus far I've seen....
                New laptop
                Gift card
                FOXHOUND T-shirt
                ...... And the warmth and comfort of family and friends to brighten my day. ^_____________^
                Last edited by Smiley; 12-25-2011, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Merry christmas everyone.

Comment

I got some family guy based clothes, boxers etc Arkham City, Sonic Generations, Left4Dead1/2 and Limbo on PC (got those earlier in week when on sale but it was part of Chrimbo) Paul on DVD and various deodorants. Also got a perfect Christmas dinner with my fiances family and much merriment was had by all . . . Hope you all had a great one too . . .
                    sigpic

Comment

I got a bottle of expensive port, a cold war spy thriller novel (Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy) by John le Carre and a £20 gift voucher for a game store. So on the night of the 25th, I sat in bed drinking port, reading my book and listening to Bond themes on my MP3 player.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Happy holidays everyone!

So far I've gotten new nike shoes, a t-shirt and a bottle of 'Blue Label'... =D

Screw the gifts though, I've been having quite a great time during the holidays and that's what matters.

@Smiley, You should add this one to the OP.

Spoiler:

Comment

It was a nice couple of days. I didn't feel like taking a vacation, so I'm back to work tomorrow

Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                          and a bottle of 'Blue Label'... =D
                          That's quite the gift you got there.
                          Last edited by Trent; 12-26-2011, 01:38 PM.
                          Freedom of Information.

Comment

Got tons of deodorant. More than enough to see me untill next Christmas. My g/f bought me a very expensive very nice jacket.

Got tons of dvds, The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4, Jackass 3 + 3.5, Scream 4, Predators, Tucker + Dale Vs Evil, Money In The Bank 2011, The Warriors Way, Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes, The Long Weekend, Lake Mungo, Unstoppable, Red, Stone Cold Steve Austin The Bottom Line, Drive Angry, I'm sure theres a few more but I cant remember.

Got the Lee Evans autobiography. Socks and razors blades and all that stuff. Saints Row 3, Cod Mod2, LOTR War In The North, Assasins Creed Revelations, Skyrim. I also got a remote control helicopter and a few other nick nacks. I did have to buy for my parents, brother, g/f, her daugther, her parents and family and friends but still not bad amount of stuff.

Comment

I got boring but useful stuff like clothing. Nothing fancy. I ended up being the one giving presents, though. But that's more gratifying (for me) than posing for pictures faking a smile with a sweater that looks like it came off a camels back.

Have a good one!

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy new year everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X